It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 prizes 

Post Re: prizes
Oh I get it, they merged the threads on the same topic into one so they don't need to follow 4 threads....

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 am

i don't fully agree with this, i know i will get my rewards on all my servers but this will hurt everyone else not in age 5. i think all servers needs to get the same no matter what unless its a special server like euro or the gc because they are just more competitive than the other servers

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:57 am

@LordAlacrity

Restore the prize rewards as it was before.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:04 am

croat you will get yours for w8 just servers that are age 4 right now will get these. all the other servers will get the rewards as it was if i am not mistaking

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:14 am

What happened to the posts from ErPages? I thought they seemed fair and balanced.
What red line did ErPages cross?
I am not directly affected by these prize changes as I don't bother with old worlds - too boring for me.
I do however have an opinion on the lack of update info and the lack of care taken by whoever updates the wiki page etc.
Firefly owe all players a good and detailed explanation of when and why the changes were made and the reason ErPages posts were deleted>

Did I cross a red line with this post?
What are the red lines that one should not cross?

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:40 am

what the heck the changed the prizes for world 8? Wow, good job stronghold hurting more people with more bad choices....maybe one day you will let people raze again.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:30 am

haldir they promised that w8 players will get the old prizes....waiting on clarification

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:51 am

"We apologize for the confusion caused by this change. Based on feedback from the first few game worlds to finish the Final Age, we identified a mistake in the design of the original prize parameters for the bronze prize tier, which resulted in the very substantial rewards for this prize being available to players who had not played actively on the world or contributed to the final victory. This was never our intention and we sympathize with the players who have expressed concern about the exploitability of this design flaw and the resultant negative effects on game balance.

While we understand that this correction will likely be unpopular with players hoping to easily collect this prize across many worlds, our intention is to improve the play experience of the end game phase of a world for the players who have been active members of the world's community throughout its lifetime. We regret any disappointment caused by this correction and hope that you continue to enjoy Stronghold Kingdoms.
"

This is absolute WAFFLE, Its not even a fair excuse. People playing a world for 4 years still may get the same end of world prizes as someone playing the game for 2 weeks, hows that fair then?

The jump in prizes from bronze to silver is unacceptable, some people prefer not to fight in the game and just building and farm.

I will NOT be buying crowns ever again, I'm debating going back to candy crush saga now!

Firefly: you are nothing but crooks, liars and thieves.......maybe you should take up government.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 am

Seeing how Firefly significantly reduces prizes each time they announce prize changes, we will eventually really get to those funny 100 card points for finishing being prince :lol: :lol:
Not even funny, but hey, Firefly is being even more funny with all those prize changes.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:52 am

silver prizes came in proper at the end of W8 i guess FF wants to keep us :))

did anyone get bronze and was it nerfed or normal?

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next