It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 prizes 

Post Final Age Reward Change?
Checking the shk wiki on the final age, used to be a list of things bronze players got at the end of the final age, currently.. unless it's some kind of issue on my end lol.. it says bronze players now only recieve 100 card points at the end.

Is this now correct?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
It's like that for me too. Hopefully it's just an error, otherwise it's a load of bullsh*t.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 am

If that is for real,...then I'm done with this game. Continuously moving goal posts after people have put in countless hours into the game is not on. It was bad enough finding out I wouldn't be playing this game when I was old and grey as I had planned when they started ending the worlds. Can we have some confirmation that the WIKI is correct and bronze prizes have been nerfed to the point of being worthless?

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:08 am

I guess this IS for real. :(

Version comparison

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

It is years away, but ERA servers do not even have a bronze prize, just gold and silver.

http://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com/Eras

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

This is how they want small players to play on other servers. The crisis came to firefly ...

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 pm

If you do not get into one of the top 5 houses when a new world starts, and that is only 300 players on the new ERA worlds, then no point in playing , a prize of 100 card points is no prize !!!

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:54 pm

We apologize for the confusion caused by this change. Based on feedback from the first few game worlds to finish the Final Age, we identified a mistake in the design of the original prize parameters for the bronze prize tier, which resulted in the very substantial rewards for this prize being available to players who had not played actively on the world or contributed to the final victory. This was never our intention and we sympathize with the players who have expressed concern about the exploitability of this design flaw and the resultant negative effects on game balance.

While we understand that this correction will likely be unpopular with players hoping to easily collect this prize across many worlds, our intention is to improve the play experience of the end game phase of a world for the players who have been active members of the world's community throughout its lifetime. We regret any disappointment caused by this correction and hope that you continue to enjoy Stronghold Kingdoms.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 pm

lol, you know, i like the game, i hate the people that own it.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Lord Alacrity wrote:
We apologize for the confusion caused by this change. Based on feedback from the first few game worlds to finish the Final Age, we identified a mistake in the design of the original prize parameters for the bronze prize tier, which resulted in the very substantial rewards for this prize being available to players who had not played actively on the world or contributed to the final victory. This was never our intention and we sympathize with the players who have expressed concern about the exploitability of this design flaw and the resultant negative effects on game balance.

While we understand that this correction will likely be unpopular with players hoping to easily collect this prize across many worlds, our intention is to improve the play experience of the end game phase of a world for the players who have been active members of the world's community throughout its lifetime. We regret any disappointment caused by this correction and hope that you continue to enjoy Stronghold Kingdoms.

This is not on, I have joined a few world in the 5th Age and worked hard and carded to get to a level for Bronze prize. I have no intention of competing against others that have earned their place on the world. I can understand that the prize pack for Bronze was too much but it takes time to earn it. What FF have done is gone from slightly too much, to an insult of a prize. And you have moved the goal posts way too late. On Russia 3 I have spent more than 100 card points to get ready for the world end based on the prize, to change it now is rediculas!!

If you are going to make a change do it at the start of the world not the end was the investment is made. Would you put £1000 in a bank account if they promised you £50 bonus after a year, for them 51 weeks in to say "by the way you are only allowed £50 back not you £1000!!!!

By allowing this it attracted me to other worlds and meet new people, my main world will be gone in 6 months so I was open to move. Now I will move but it will not be worlds but game. Thanks Firefly and bye

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next