It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 looking for rogues, aka troublemakers 

Post looking for rogues, aka troublemakers
looking for rogues to maybe team up with, contact me in game please.

i'm basically against one username on the server. said username is in h10, a governor and was sheriff of 2 counties, but only 1 currently, i flipped one to someone else a few days ago. i say username, because after fighting him solo for 50+ days now, it's obvious to me they don't have just 1 account on the server.

that username attacked and razed me for no reason when I was just gentleman rank farming with a single vill to make prince for end of server prizes. my single vill in knightwick parish (Worcestershire county) wasn't even in said username's province, counties or parishes. no communication by him or anyone that they had a problem with me farming prior to the unwarranted attacks on me. messages between me and the username after their unwarranted raze amounted to nothing. no compensation was offered to me and they basically said they attacked and razed me because they could, wanted to and that was just the way it was, haha.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Post Re: looking for rogues, aka troublemakers
Same thing happened to me, so now I just log in now and again, cause mayhem, raze a few vills and last just as long as it takes for them to gang up on me again. I'm loving it, the saddo's who's life revolve around this game hate it.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]