Dead world and abandoned parishes

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Skcollob Ymkcil

Dead world and abandoned parishes

Post by Skcollob Ymkcil »

I came back to the game after a year away from it, I thought some of the ideas others had mentioned would be put in place to re-invigorate the World. How wrong I was, I wont return again to this pointless pile of steaming dog toffee. Why just leave the parishes to go to ruin?
Kaledren

Re: Dead world and abandoned parishes

Post by Kaledren »

A couple of things, based on opinion and personal observation (Despite the way it is written...nope, no anger. I'm Sicilian and speak my mind and at face value. No BS... and usually in a vulgar way)......

1. Because there are those who don't care about maintaining Parishes for the purpose of mutual benefit. Only selfish conquest. They don't take care of AI, disease, put buildings into the Parishes to actually help other players within the Parish thrive....nothing. Nothing beyond weaponry buildings to help fuel the war machine to hold total control over everything through force and threats, all while maintaining a delusional guise of being fair and honorable. Also...lazy as F*$k. They don't want to take the time to have to rebuild Parishes. They rather let someone else do it, then take it from them through BS reasoning (It was war spoils) way later or through sheer force of numbers (Too many front runners).

2. Firefly doesn't give a s&#t to actually revive worlds populations when they can just keep spewing out new ones non-stop for the faithful card buying wh0%@s to flock to to boost their digital egos and be awesome in. I mean...look at how serious they are about making it a fair game. It's a constant problem with alt accounts and exploiting the game any way players can to be #1. See nothing done to prevent it. They don't care, they are making money.

Nope...this game is clearly for elitist dbags and wallet warriors who like cheating if they can get away with it (And they do, see #2) :shock: :lol: :roll:
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Kaledren wrote:A couple of things, based on opinion and personal observation (Despite the way it is written...nope, no anger. I'm Sicilian and speak my mind and at face value. No BS... and usually in a vulgar way)......

1. Because there are those who don't care about maintaining Parishes for the purpose of mutual benefit. Only selfish conquest. They don't take care of AI, disease, put buildings into the Parishes to actually help other players within the Parish thrive....nothing. Nothing beyond weaponry buildings to help fuel the war machine to hold total control over everything through force and threats, all while maintaining a delusional guise of being fair and honorable. Also...lazy as F*$k. They don't want to take the time to have to rebuild Parishes. They rather let someone else do it, then take it from them through BS reasoning (It was war spoils) way later or through sheer force of numbers (Too many front runners).

2. Firefly doesn't give a s&#t to actually revive worlds populations when they can just keep spewing out new ones non-stop for the faithful card buying wh0%@s to flock to to boost their digital egos and be awesome in. I mean...look at how serious they are about making it a fair game. It's a constant problem with alt accounts and exploiting the game any way players can to be #1. See nothing done to prevent it. They don't care, they are making money.

Nope...this game is clearly for elitist dbags and wallet warriors who like cheating if they can get away with it (And they do, see #2) :shock: :lol: :roll:

Stellar post! Definitely spot on . . . so sad that it's such an accurate description.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

guilty of #1

definitely guilty of #2

and also guilty of #3

oh wait ,you forgot to post #3

#3 Love this Game :D
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”