quests and achievements age 4

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
killerblow

quests and achievements age 4

Post by killerblow »

we are currently half way through age 4 many players in game have already completed all quests and achievements and are really bored with the game and the lack of updates regarding gameplay in the last week alone we have lost lots of players in world 8 due to inactivity having nothing left to work towards we are really disappointed with the lack of continuity shown by shk please please give us more to do :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
nomatophobia

Re: quests and achievements age 4

Post by nomatophobia »

I second that, a large quest update with average but unique rewards with a few big ones mixed in would be appreciated
GummieBehr

Post by GummieBehr »

aye to that!
Doomguard256

Post by Doomguard256 »

The reason everyone is bored on that map and why i left was because there was not a lot of fighting compared to other worlds, h3 has been extrememly dominant (fair play to them) this age and has the best fighters which means no one dares go up against them, because of this it stinks of Farmville, it is not just shk fault it is also yours and mine's fault for letting the world die due to the absent of fighting and movement. There has not been a mega war since the war between Bach and chaotic which was in age 2-3 if memory serves correctly.
Cripper2

Post by Cripper2 »

Your memory serves you incorrectly. There have been two mega wars and many smaller wars since the Lord Back/Lord Kronos war which was in the middle of age 3

It is H2 who are dominant. They won some counties in England after a two month war and took over Ireland and parts of England without a fight by targeted recruitment
Newdragon

Post by Newdragon »

I agree! :mrgreen:
C4demus

Post by C4demus »

Cripper means targeted domination, their intel was to terrible to realize it was planned.
Kattungen

Post by Kattungen »

Bored are we? :lol:

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”