Flag raiding a house member

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
chaser9

Flag raiding a house member

Post by chaser9 »

Something weird happened, I was able to launch attacks on a house mate to raid extra flags the attacks left and were showing that they were enroute in reports. Just before they were to land, they disappeared no reports to either player. :?
Sgt.Gucci

Re: Flag raiding a house member

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

You can launch attacks against other people in your house, not people in your faction.
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

I had a similar thing happen to me when i was raiding an enemy player for gold. Right before the attacks hit they just disappeared.
Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

Armies could have died.
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
chaser9

Post by chaser9 »

Yes I know you cant attack players in your faction, hence I said house. No reports were generated
nomatophobia

Post by nomatophobia »

I have had attacks land where my attack was successful when I watch the battle and when the next attack hits the damage in the video of the previous battle is reflected accurately so I know that it worked but after the army wins the report says defender has won and the army disappears instead of bouncing like it should on a successful attack, for instance I had a breaker landing with a captain behind it breaker succeeds makes the castle a walk in but report says defender wins after I reach the keep then the captain army hits and walks in reaches the keep razes the village no problem since my breaker damage was still accurate army just failed to bounce due to false report

there is something wrong with the report generation system and it seems that is what is used to decide if the troops are lost or not, ie. if the report is inaccurate then still all troops die even if attack was successful or report failed to generate then army just disappears

when support was contacted they said they are aware of the problem but that the report is accurate and the video is the false one, however I struggle to believe that since the video displayed accurate amounts of damage and enemy troops loss judging by the attack that landed after it while the report did not

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”