The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Wargrim

Re: The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by Wargrim »

House 18 is not allied with House 19 or at war with the Scottish alliance. There has been no peace agreement put in place between House 18 and House 19 regarding the initial war and if we were at war with anyone we will send a message to that group.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Gotta love Politics.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

gonecrazy100 wrote:Well the English Alliance and the Scottish alliance are now at war with each other. and if im not mistaken house 18 are allied with house 19 in the war against the Scots.
typical h19 right there, always trying to just assume they have a reason to raze everyone, you really need to understand the political situation before making statements like that. being part of H19 I would have thought you knew that even h19 recognises h18 to be a neutral house.
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

AwsomeLawson wrote:
gonecrazy100 wrote:Well the English Alliance and the Scottish alliance are now at war with each other. and if im not mistaken house 18 are allied with house 19 in the war against the Scots.
typical h19 right there, always trying to just assume they have a reason to raze everyone, you really need to understand the political situation before making statements like that. being part of H19 I would have thought you knew that even h19 recognises h18 to be a neutral house.
Well i guess i should have looked a little closer at it, but i know that my faction is working closely with others from house 18 to get rid of the Scots in Ireland. Also as you will notice i added the Key words "If i'm not Mistaken", and i guess i was partially mistaken, im sorry about that.
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

Aceof wrote:We're at war with the Scots? News to me...

There are a few players who are coincidentally members of various Scottish factions, heck one is a breakaway faction who by chance inhabit Scotland, that are attacking H19 members... that's about it. With regards to H18 attacking anyone, I surmise it's in retaliation to been attacked in Ireland by some of the Scottish players.

Please don't reach absurd conclusions or try insinuate we merely supplanted the former H19 tactics or style of gameplay. Makes me sad!

If you're interested in the situation with regards to H19 and who we're currently at war with, all you've got to do is send me a mail in game, don't check here that frequently, and i'll respond in a timely manner... replying to mails is all I do nowadays anyway :(
Ok, well my faction has all the Scottish alliance marked as enemies, we have swords on all of scotland. I just assumed that the rest of house 19 did as well, sorry for making that assumption. I guess only my faction is at war.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Don't know if a war is going on, not in either house at the moment but Seen some attacks coming out of Scotland into England yesterday and today.
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

There is no question on whether or not there is war, the only question is who all is involved. I can easily prove that my faction and at least 4 others are at war with Scotland.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Can't we all just be friends. :D

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”