The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lightguardian278

Re: The Tyrany is over! Hot rebellion has started (News thre

Post by Lightguardian278 »

gonecrazy100 wrote:So far today 3 house 19 counties have fallen to invading house 16. :D
What houses and counties?
AntiCapt

Re: The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by AntiCapt »

Hehehe :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Impressive, what happend to scotland is that the old h2 that reformed and split from h19?
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

Greygamer wrote:I came to W8 part way through Age I and it was dead even then
On day 50, H16 alliance had almost twice as many points as the next alliance (H1-2)

The server was over by day 80 when H16 held Ireland, Scotland and England, with their allies H17 holding Wales. Then they fought H17 and took all four Kingships very early on. Then by day 130 they held all Kingships and most provinces.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

Dracolus81 wrote:First off.

Hey look, finally a real war that stronghold wanted us to have! :lol:

Second and more serious:
======
quote from anticapt
-----------
If you, FGs of your factions within the alliance, decide to stay in the alliance know this. Your continued presence in the alliance says the following

I support players picking on weaker people
I believe in crawling over the backs of folks who cannot defend themselves or help themselves
I want Sir Bach and Lord Ho to continue to do what they’re doing and threaten players and force submission of people and ultimately the death of W8.
------------

As a previous FG of a H19 faction I take offense to being called someone who "picks" and crawls over the backs of folks or weaker players to which I'm assuming you meant to achieve personal goals. As someone who was bullied as a kid I do my best to teach weaker/new players how to play this game and help them along the way. Now people make mistakes ( we all do) but generalizing everyone under one banner is like telling me I'm part of a triad because I'm of Asian descent... that is called being prejudice :( and I frown on that.

Lets be clear there are also lots of Generals/officers and players in H19 that respect the new players as we were all newbies once before, but there are also lots that do not. The same can be said about H16 :)
The message you're quoting is in fact written by Lord Kronos.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Ohh look the Scottish alliance that was suppose to happen after the first age finally happen. Real quick question though why is Argyll still under the banner of H19?
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

They are not worried about invading Ireland cause they no anyone that would actually fight has already left the game this age or the last one.
nomatophobia

Post by nomatophobia »

Lots of world 8 guys know that our faction (currently in h6) have always fought 'the alliance' whether it be the people in h6 or in h19 ,only after age 2 was over did we finally talk to them and put down our swords for a bit, what ill say is this I fought alongside many people in house 11 age 2 and house 10 age 1 and before that whatever houses where willing to fight the large force on this world and always fought against the Irish, however as soon as we talked with the Irish after everyone quit on us in age 2 they didn't care that we had fought them as we remained respectful during our fight not throwing around serious insults and such so they welcomed us in, it was sir Bach that made that happen (along with many from vng), they let us keep on playing even though it was just 5 of us left against the whole world

I didn't know sir Bach well but he was nice when we talked and he made peace with us even after fighting for a year, im guessing most of you didn't know bach well or at all either and just are looking for a scapegoat to be rude to, now we are outnumbered 5 to 1 (meh I've had much worse) and house 6 and other neutrals asked for peace and it was denied, I don't care about fighting or being razed or not If im not fighting on a world then I am not playing that world but denying surrender of neutrals is pretty despicable

gonecrazy I fought alongside your faction led by darkness in age 2 and even handed you guys a county while I fought with just a couple other guys in northern ireland, we fought against 'tyranny'/the world being dead and lost (3/4 of the people we lost to are now in h19 by the way) now you are enforcing the same tyranny we fought against except this time it is far worse, if you don't want a dead world then you don't make 1 house rule, simple as that ,but greed overpowers even people that I know or knew and trusted in previous ages now want my head since otherwise it is boring if they don't have me to fight and of course they want their precious prizes, anyway come and take it im sure you can eventually if you send enough people although you have already lost many people and will lose even more before and after :D , kill this world that that this war revived, kill it with your huge merger and then crushing the one remaining house that is not with you, if you wont accept peace pleas from people who are barely even associated with us you are each individually worse than any leadership on this world that came before you, shame on every single one of you that supports this sort of thing, we had many friends in what is now h19 and somehow you have all been brainwashed by kronos to hate people who fought for you and alongside you in the past like my faction
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

I'm Surprised your Surprised by their actions That House that controls the other half of the world was the same alliance that flocked like dogs to the Irish alliance when they came knocking or did everyone forget about H2 and H1 sitting back claiming Neutral while England got ravished Then when the big boys coming knocking at Scotland most of them Jumped ship and went to the Irish alliance They knew the big guys wasn't really playing anymore got the rest of the world to think they was the saviors removing the "Big Tyrants of W8" and got what they needed to do it Support from everyone that was against it then turned it into the same thing. At least the Irish alliance allowed Neutrals to be Neutrals and didn't do anything to them unless they brought it on themselves.
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

Is this all true? That basically they are doing the same thing as the other house?

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”