The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
PsychoticUK

Re: The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by PsychoticUK »

Greygamer wrote:I came to W8 part way through Age I and it was dead even then
On day 50, H16 alliance had almost twice as many points as the next alliance (H1-2)

The server was over by day 80 when H16 held Ireland, Scotland and England, with their allies H17 holding Wales. Then they fought H17 and took all four Kingships very early on. Then by day 130 they held all Kingships and most provinces.
Greygamer

Post by Greygamer »

PsychoticUK wrote:
Greygamer wrote:I came to W8 part way through Age I and it was dead even then
On day 50, H16 alliance had almost twice as many points as the next alliance (H1-2)

The server was over by day 80 when H16 held Ireland, Scotland and England, with their allies H17 holding Wales. Then they fought H17 and took all four Kingships very early on. Then by day 130 they held all Kingships and most provinces.
And at that point most of them went AWOL, that what my experience was. Yes they won. But what did they win? :roll:
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

Thought you might want an updated map.
Attachments
mapp.png
mapp.png (72.8 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

Dracolus81 wrote:First off.

Hey look, finally a real war that stronghold wanted us to have! :lol:

Second and more serious:
======
quote from anticapt
-----------
If you, FGs of your factions within the alliance, decide to stay in the alliance know this. Your continued presence in the alliance says the following

I support players picking on weaker people
I believe in crawling over the backs of folks who cannot defend themselves or help themselves
I want Sir Bach and Lord Ho to continue to do what they’re doing and threaten players and force submission of people and ultimately the death of W8.
------------

As a previous FG of a H19 faction I take offense to being called someone who "picks" and crawls over the backs of folks or weaker players to which I'm assuming you meant to achieve personal goals. As someone who was bullied as a kid I do my best to teach weaker/new players how to play this game and help them along the way. Now people make mistakes ( we all do) but generalizing everyone under one banner is like telling me I'm part of a triad because I'm of Asian descent... that is called being prejudice :( and I frown on that.

Lets be clear there are also lots of Generals/officers and players in H19 that respect the new players as we were all newbies once before, but there are also lots that do not. The same can be said about H16 :)
The message you're quoting is in fact written by Lord Kronos.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Ohh look the Scottish alliance that was suppose to happen after the first age finally happen. Real quick question though why is Argyll still under the banner of H19?
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

Probably because house 2 hasn't conquered it yet.
Dracolus81

Post by Dracolus81 »

Well this world isn't "boring" anymore haha
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

H2/H16 need to be careful about invading into Ireland. If you leave no home for the H19 players you're just going to end up with a lot of rogues going through your territory.
Dracolus81

Post by Dracolus81 »

Ireland is colourful
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

They are not worried about invading Ireland cause they no anyone that would actually fight has already left the game this age or the last one.

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”