The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
mythdalas12

Re: The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by mythdalas12 »

I'm Surprised your Surprised by their actions That House that controls the other half of the world was the same alliance that flocked like dogs to the Irish alliance when they came knocking or did everyone forget about H2 and H1 sitting back claiming Neutral while England got ravished Then when the big boys coming knocking at Scotland most of them Jumped ship and went to the Irish alliance They knew the big guys wasn't really playing anymore got the rest of the world to think they was the saviors removing the "Big Tyrants of W8" and got what they needed to do it Support from everyone that was against it then turned it into the same thing. At least the Irish alliance allowed Neutrals to be Neutrals and didn't do anything to them unless they brought it on themselves.
AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

People seem to be a bit short sighted here. It doesn't matter what happens this age, when the rules set starts for age 4 there will only be 3 factions per house. People only need to look at world 1 to see what will happen, that is neutrals will become the largest house through organisation. It's pretty clear that the new h19 wants the largest slice of pie for the next age. But with so many houses competing for it then it's likely the whole world will be looking to take them out first before going at each others throats. It's fairly stupid of them to attack neutrals at this point as whatever house that wants to win the next age will need their support.

The only reason why h19 is attacking neutrals is to win this age sooner by forcing a one house alliance. I can guarantee come next age the leaders of the new h19 will have their heads on a chopping block. If you're going to take over the place it would be best to think ahead or you wont be in power for long.
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

Is this all true? That basically they are doing the same thing as the other house?
AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

Aceof wrote:You're not going to get an impartial answer by asking on the forum. There is only a finite number of players who read the forum let alone post on it, you're bound to get a skewed view since most of the posts i've read so far have been posted merely to whinge about or slander another player

Not trying to avoid the question or defend anyone, I just honestly doubt you will get an impartial take on the war since it's enveloped by personal grudges and mudslinging
I duuno, I found nomatophobia's post to be very impartial. I even fought against his clan in the second age but I find myself agreeing with him. That been said, I have noticed that since people have complained about their campaign against neutrals that they have decided to ease off a bit. But given their motivation for starting it, I don't believe we have seen the last of razed neutrals in a war that they want no part of.
Wargrim

Post by Wargrim »

House 18 is not allied with House 19 or at war with the Scottish alliance. There has been no peace agreement put in place between House 18 and House 19 regarding the initial war and if we were at war with anyone we will send a message to that group.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Gotta love Politics.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

gonecrazy100 wrote:Well the English Alliance and the Scottish alliance are now at war with each other. and if im not mistaken house 18 are allied with house 19 in the war against the Scots.
typical h19 right there, always trying to just assume they have a reason to raze everyone, you really need to understand the political situation before making statements like that. being part of H19 I would have thought you knew that even h19 recognises h18 to be a neutral house.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Don't know if a war is going on, not in either house at the moment but Seen some attacks coming out of Scotland into England yesterday and today.
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

Can't we all just be friends. :D

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”