The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Dracolus81

Re: The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by Dracolus81 »

They said we were the tyrants. Look who is the tyrant now....

I was right. You guys, except for Aceof and Korthak, are just like the old H19 leadership. Won't even give neutrals a break. I asked for peace for H15 so we can be independent and we get a resounding no from H16/new H19 leadership. Now i know how the faction Thade feels like.

You guys said you were going to be different. I trusted you on it too. If you want war, then fight me not my dukes and princes who don't play cards and who cant defend themselves. If i get reset then fine but don't pick on the little people like a BULLY and make them stop playing the game.
Dracolus81

Post by Dracolus81 »

No Kilkenny Beer and Blaa Bread for you guys!! hahahaha :D
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

What you are looking for is a farming world, otherwise known as a dead world. Those that want to be neutral must be in house 20, as what house 16 has done is make it so that the world is no longer dead and boring. If we allow more than one neutral house everyone will go neutral and it will go back to a boring farming world again. If that isn't 200x better than house 19 then i don't know what is. If you're worried about a "Tyrant" picking on you then train your faction to fight and join the war.
nomatophobia

Post by nomatophobia »

Lots of world 8 guys know that our faction (currently in h6) have always fought 'the alliance' whether it be the people in h6 or in h19 ,only after age 2 was over did we finally talk to them and put down our swords for a bit, what ill say is this I fought alongside many people in house 11 age 2 and house 10 age 1 and before that whatever houses where willing to fight the large force on this world and always fought against the Irish, however as soon as we talked with the Irish after everyone quit on us in age 2 they didn't care that we had fought them as we remained respectful during our fight not throwing around serious insults and such so they welcomed us in, it was sir Bach that made that happen (along with many from vng), they let us keep on playing even though it was just 5 of us left against the whole world

I didn't know sir Bach well but he was nice when we talked and he made peace with us even after fighting for a year, im guessing most of you didn't know bach well or at all either and just are looking for a scapegoat to be rude to, now we are outnumbered 5 to 1 (meh I've had much worse) and house 6 and other neutrals asked for peace and it was denied, I don't care about fighting or being razed or not If im not fighting on a world then I am not playing that world but denying surrender of neutrals is pretty despicable

gonecrazy I fought alongside your faction led by darkness in age 2 and even handed you guys a county while I fought with just a couple other guys in northern ireland, we fought against 'tyranny'/the world being dead and lost (3/4 of the people we lost to are now in h19 by the way) now you are enforcing the same tyranny we fought against except this time it is far worse, if you don't want a dead world then you don't make 1 house rule, simple as that ,but greed overpowers even people that I know or knew and trusted in previous ages now want my head since otherwise it is boring if they don't have me to fight and of course they want their precious prizes, anyway come and take it im sure you can eventually if you send enough people although you have already lost many people and will lose even more before and after :D , kill this world that that this war revived, kill it with your huge merger and then crushing the one remaining house that is not with you, if you wont accept peace pleas from people who are barely even associated with us you are each individually worse than any leadership on this world that came before you, shame on every single one of you that supports this sort of thing, we had many friends in what is now h19 and somehow you have all been brainwashed by kronos to hate people who fought for you and alongside you in the past like my faction
mythdalas12

Post by mythdalas12 »

I'm Surprised your Surprised by their actions That House that controls the other half of the world was the same alliance that flocked like dogs to the Irish alliance when they came knocking or did everyone forget about H2 and H1 sitting back claiming Neutral while England got ravished Then when the big boys coming knocking at Scotland most of them Jumped ship and went to the Irish alliance They knew the big guys wasn't really playing anymore got the rest of the world to think they was the saviors removing the "Big Tyrants of W8" and got what they needed to do it Support from everyone that was against it then turned it into the same thing. At least the Irish alliance allowed Neutrals to be Neutrals and didn't do anything to them unless they brought it on themselves.
AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

People seem to be a bit short sighted here. It doesn't matter what happens this age, when the rules set starts for age 4 there will only be 3 factions per house. People only need to look at world 1 to see what will happen, that is neutrals will become the largest house through organisation. It's pretty clear that the new h19 wants the largest slice of pie for the next age. But with so many houses competing for it then it's likely the whole world will be looking to take them out first before going at each others throats. It's fairly stupid of them to attack neutrals at this point as whatever house that wants to win the next age will need their support.

The only reason why h19 is attacking neutrals is to win this age sooner by forcing a one house alliance. I can guarantee come next age the leaders of the new h19 will have their heads on a chopping block. If you're going to take over the place it would be best to think ahead or you wont be in power for long.
Dracolus81

Post by Dracolus81 »

Another way of making a "dead world" is by wiping out all the neutrals that will make people quit the game/leave the world as they won't find it FUN anymore to play, which is the most important thing. Or it will even cause people to become pests in the long term. remember tollwut (however you spell his name)

If Houses and certain factions want to fight you.. great you can fight them :D .. but leave the rest of us that want no part in fighting anymore to do our own thing. It doesn't have to be one house vs everyone. Some people may have other plans like supporting the current sheriffs, helping people grow in game, some might even want mini wars with other houses that doesn't involve H19. The game play can be endless and more fun then being wiped off the map
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

Is this all true? That basically they are doing the same thing as the other house?
AwsomeLawson

Post by AwsomeLawson »

Aceof wrote:You're not going to get an impartial answer by asking on the forum. There is only a finite number of players who read the forum let alone post on it, you're bound to get a skewed view since most of the posts i've read so far have been posted merely to whinge about or slander another player

Not trying to avoid the question or defend anyone, I just honestly doubt you will get an impartial take on the war since it's enveloped by personal grudges and mudslinging
I duuno, I found nomatophobia's post to be very impartial. I even fought against his clan in the second age but I find myself agreeing with him. That been said, I have noticed that since people have complained about their campaign against neutrals that they have decided to ease off a bit. But given their motivation for starting it, I don't believe we have seen the last of razed neutrals in a war that they want no part of.
gonecrazy100

Post by gonecrazy100 »

Well the English Alliance and the Scottish alliance are now at war with each other. and if im not mistaken house 18 are allied with house 19 in the war against the Scots.

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”