The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lightguardian278

The Tyrany is over! *UPDATE* (News thread)

Post by Lightguardian278 »

Out dated.
Spoiler! :
The reasons we decided to break up the Irish Alliance and form the English Alliance are as follows:

-Tired of taking orders from Sir Bach & him using H10 as his little sock puppet.
-The rules were getting way out of hand, to the point where you could not even charter a village in another factions County without first asking the Sheriff for permission.
-The world was dying from strangulation by H19.
-The fun of the game was gone, we play to escape from RL, not follow 47 different rules governing every single action in game.

I would ask all those who have been forced to quit this world to rejoin, come into H16 and take up arms against the tyrants of H19/10.

England will stand strong in the hands of H16, we will fight to the last village and never backdown.

Powys is the first of many Wales Counties to fall into H16 hands, H19/10 you will soon be swimming in a sea of red.

AntiCapt
Macro view of house progress

Micro view links
Archive
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/dow ... hp?id=5261
http://s27.postimg.org/tumdpc743/bandic ... 07_763.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/f2jvc5zb5/bandic ... 18_814.jpg

I come here with great joy and say h19 rule the super house Suffered some major losses! Look at the beautiful map. After 2 ages the Super house fell on the third 1. After nearly killing the world they were basically wiped off the map in the matter of weeks. There is still some major fighting left but you can excpect the two new houses to easily beat the old super house at this point.
Thoughts and news below please :D !

Time Line

Saturday July 12
Saturday 8PM game time at the Alliance Generals meeting it was announced that Chaotic (4 Factions) and Pride of Havoc (3 Factions) would split from the Irish Alliance.
Within 3 days of the cease fire (Tuesday 8PM) war was declared.

Thursday 7/24/2014
House 2 has joined the fight on a major scale. They took 3 provinces and claimed a country. Expect h19 to be pushed back into Ireland.

Province control list

House 16
South west England
wessex
South East England
The Home countries
East Anglia
West Midlands
East Midlands
Mid wales conquer date 7/26
South Wales conquer date 7/26
YorkShire

Neutral
None

House 19
North Wales
------
------
North West England
------
Northern England
The Borders
The lothians
StrathClyde
Dundee
Grampian
------
Munster
Leinster
Connacht
Ulster

------
House 2
The highlands Conquer date 7/24
Dundee Conquer date 7/24
Grampian Conquer date 7/24
Last edited by Lightguardian278 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.
AntiCapt

Re: The Tyrany is over! Hot rebellion has started (News thre

Post by AntiCapt »

The reasons we decided to break up the Irish Alliance and form the English Alliance are as follows:

-Tired of taking orders from Sir Bach & him using H10 as his little sock puppet.
-The rules were getting way out of hand, to the point where you could not even charter a village in another factions County without first asking the Sheriff for permission.
-The world was dying from strangulation by H19.
-The fun of the game was gone, we play to escape from RL, not follow 47 different rules governing every single action in game.

I would ask all those who have been forced to quit this world to rejoin, come into H16 and take up arms against the tyrants of H19/10.

England will stand strong in the hands of H16, we will fight to the last village and never backdown.

Powys is the first of many Wales Counties to fall into H16 hands, H19/10 you will soon be swimming in a sea of red.

AntiCapt
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

May I asked what day this started so I can start a timeline.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

Saturday 8PM game time at the Alliance Generals meeting it was announced that Chaotic (4 Factions) and Pride of Havoc (3 Factions) would split from the Irish Alliance.

It was agreed at that time with Sir Bach that we would have a 72 hour cease fire to see how things progressed, diplomacy quickly deteriorated and at the end of the 3 days cease fire (Tuesday 8PM) war was declared.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

Great people of England,

I hope this message reaches each of you as swiftly as possible. Please send this to every parish member, brother, and player on the map.

Each day the movement to remove tyranny from the map progresses and more and more areas are freed. In the past few days I have heard talk of how I, King of England, demanded removal of neutrals. How I made a plan in the fourth age to take all the hard work the alliance invested over two ages from those players. Before I go forth on my statements know this: the alliance sets the rules, and they state clearly, no King rules their lands, the sheriffs have the power and they do what they believe to be right within the boundaries of alliance rules. King has NOTHING to do with it. Also, ask those alliance members, if the King said to do something and the sheriff has the power to do whatever he wants, how do these sheriffs act, if they disagreed what did they do, if they agree, how did the achieve these goals?

Here is my counter to those statements:

The hard work of many in the alliance has been off the back of the people here in the game, how many parishes go unattended by alliance owners, how many lands ruled by sheriffs whose factions and brothers do nothing for the lands or the people of those lands? I say, hard work, what hard work, it’s the work of the people who deserve some credit. Someone said to me, KING, I would like to own my lands where my factions members have so greatly populated, and I said sure, why not, vote for your champion. However, DOWN comes the rule of the alliance – NO they say, only alliance members may be sheriffs. It continues in this very matter throughout all the ages. In age 3 Thade asked for lands and do you know what the great alliance said… NO, we would rather raze you from the map! (See the links below) I will say this, some factions did great work in some lands, others did not, but the alliance never did anything about it for months, and the rules they have, driven from greed for glory and some card packs at the end of an age, would be build to trample your rights as players.

To the other point, the Kings proposal for age 4: I say what plan, something created to give a house power over its own lands, yea, what’s wrong with that? The players in that house would give up the need for glory just for the honor to serve the people of England. Guess that’s a bad thing to propose. Why do they see this as bad, because greed, power, and darkness blinds them to the rights and freedoms of the people? Let them say what they want. Each day so many who hear the truths of what the alliance pushes leave their cause. Why, because many know its tyranny and evil, bullies with numbers and power, less than honorable people afraid to stand for something good and right. Let them do as they wish. I leave each Faction General of the alliance the following demand. Open the links below; these are images of emails between LordHo and Innocent, otherwise neutral good players. All these players asked was to own a small piece of land in an area they did so great to take care of. If you won’t look at the images than let me sum it up for you.

Lordho says: I speak for Sir Bach, you will get no peace, and you cannot have the lands. And in future emails he prides himself on razing people who would stand against him to own their own lands.

Sir Bach, operating through LordHo, well aware of his tactics and ways, has suppressed, threatened, and beaten not only the players in W8 but also all the fun, enjoyment, and adventure right out of this game.

If you, FGs of your factions within the alliance, decide to stay in the alliance know this. Your continued presence in the alliance says the following

I support players picking on weaker people
I believe in crawling over the backs of folks who cannot defend themselves or help themselves
I want Sir Bach and Lord Ho to continue to do what they’re doing and threaten players and force submission of people and ultimately the death of W8.

Find your strength as leaders, live for more than yourself and some game glory, card packs, and wheel spins. Fight for your fellow players, your faction brothers, and your fellow man on W8 and fight for a change. Leaders lead, and while we think that leaving the alliance might cause some to be razed let those now standing before you be inspirations to you. For even the most neutral factions have now decided to take up arms against the oppression that is the alliance. Follow them, and H16 to make a change. Leading is never easy, but you have been asked to lead, stay in the alliance and accept your beliefs in the tactics they use or leave, put down your swords at the very least and stop fight even if you don’t join our cause, leave H19/H10, it’s a statement in itself… NO MORE

Lord Kronos
Servant of the people of England.

Image of Alliance tactics
http://prntscr.com/440vtp
http://prntscr.com/440wio
http://prntscr.com/440w8b
http://prntscr.com/440vkd
GummieBehr

Post by GummieBehr »

These posted fragments lack all possible context...
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

AntiCapt, can you send me a PM with what is going on please.

For some reason, anytime I try to make a PM to send to you, once I am done writing it and hit send, it asks me to log in again and I have to star all over. Hoping if you send me one I can just reply to that and tell you where I stand in my moving situation and find out some info from you about the way things look in game in my areas. Thanks.
Lordho

Post by Lordho »

Yeah h16 is a house of propaganda and lies.

anyone wanting the full mail thread, please mail me in game.
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

Now now LordHo lets keep it civil.
Lordho

Post by Lordho »

Hey Mate, lordk was the one who started the personal attacks...

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”