Dear W8..

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Sir Nino

Dear W8..

Post by Sir Nino »

Well, I am leaving this world and this game. Because it is quite apparent no matter which server/world you go to...there is that 1 dominant House and/or Alliance that wants to hold everything in an iron grip with any dirty shady way available to them. Be it lying, cheating with multiple accounts, or just threatening everyone to join their front running team or burn. There is NO competition or fun to it in this current state.

Real easy to act like the tough guys when your Alliance outnumbers the rest of the server population by far. Such heroes. Enjoy being awesome in a game. :roll: Love you internet thugs. :lol:

GL to those of you that stay for the 2nd Age. But considering it allows a House to have up to 20 Factions (Good call FF), guess what will likely happen. More of the same involving everyone taint lapping H16.
king-lube

Re: Dear W8..

Post by king-lube »

I started w8 for a matter of minutes then saw what happened and left. They've ruined the fun for them selfs and everybody else who wanted to join a new world.. I refuse to be part of world that's already dominated.
Sir Nino

Post by Sir Nino »

Oh it isn't ruined for them. Elitist Dbags like them get off on dominating. Doesn't matter if they have no competition. They will just find excuses to make their own enemies to attack. It's what they do.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol this world has been a disaster from the minute all the carders landed in Ireland on day 1and formed h16. England and Scotland where just made up of rabble who couldn't organise a * up in a brewery.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

Hi Sir Nino,

Can you tell us more about your saga on W8? What house are you from?

Saxon-
Sir Nino

Post by Sir Nino »

If you want. I'll try to shorten it, but will be difficult....

- Started in Dyfed/Wales. When I did...H16 and H10 were at war.

- Started building...and started a Faction around rank of Earl. Was slow going for a few weeks...then suddenly took off. During this time....H10 was getting picked off and kicked out of Dyfed by H16.

- As my Faction started to grow (Neutral)...we started getting problems from H16. Knit picking issues and always starting trouble with us. I tried diplomacy through mails explaining situations and asking questions as to their issues. Most were ignored, or I got short replies with little detail.

- Continued on and continued getting problems from H16. Continued inquiring. They started saying I was whining because I guess diplomacy and reading isn't their strong suit. They rather attack first and ask questions later.

- H16 took some of my members villages, and even a Parish or two...WHICH we acquired via members of the Parishes voting for us or by default of current Stewards being razed, etc....because I made sure my members did their jobs within a Parish and donated, etc...they were liked. Protested with little result...but eh...we were Neutral.

- Told Colton1212 of H16 Faction Damage Inc. we would support their Stewards in parishes they had and my members resided, as well as him as Sherriff....all in hopes they'd leave us be. Worked for awhile. Then they started picking at us again because apparently they are paranoid of losing the tremendous and ridiculous power they have if anyone grows.

- We join H15 hoping they would leave us alone if in a House. Nope....continued to knit pick and say we couldn't own more than 15% of the Parishes in a County based on some "rule" they had because it was for the safety of their Alliance. (We held 24 Parishes...they held like 39) Which is laughable considering their Alliance outnumbers the rest of the server population by far.

- Come to find out the rule only applied to Ireland.

- Some time passed. County Proclamation is announced about supporting alun (whatever the rest of his name is), and if any votes are cast for anyone else regardless of who voted...the person voted for would be attacked by Colton's County Armies. Ridiculous , arrogant, rude, and devoid of any decency IMO.

- I log on a couple days later to see I was attacked several times and being attacked as I logged in. No idea why or what provoked it beyond them not liking me for questioning their tactics towards us and having the gull to ask questions and inquire and try to be diplomatic.

So at that point I decide I am done because they are obvious elitist bullies with a chip on their shoulders (Look at Damage Inc. website.) and it is pointless to continue to try and enjoy a game with such players in place and no hopes of anyone bringing them down because they are scared...or bullied to join them.

I have made my own faction called Against All Odds consisting of just me, and plan to go out fighting on my feet than kneeling on my knees to these *. So far I have made them waste plenty of Honor, troops, gold, FP's, etc on countless attacks. So far they have razed just one village. And I took one of their members villages and soon the Parish when I get daily votes. It's been more fun giving them headaches than trodding along in their medievel farmville.

I find it sad people have to do what they do and purposely make the game unenjoyable for anyone but themselves. No competition on the server at all. I pity them more than I am angry.

UPDATE: Capped one of my villages. Cookie for them! I mean....it's only like 1200 v.s. 1. :roll:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Very sad thing is Colton was on wrong end of h16 whooping in first 50 days or so when he was with h11, h16 do not realise that all that is left in this world is farmers and the main fighters are all part of h16 they love it when one guy tries to fight back as it's like a lamb to the slaughter for them and the farmers also get to taste blood.
Sir Nino

Post by Sir Nino »

Yep. They are the types with no real life and wouldn't have a thing to say to you to your face otherwise.

They enjoy the success they have in a game because they apparently lack it in life. I feel sorry for them.

P.S. They realize it...they just don't care. They never allow anyone to grow to make it a game, competitive or fun for anyone BUT them. Tyrannical rule is all they know...but try and play the honorable nice guys card...it's hilarious because anyone with half a brain can see them for who they really are. I've seen it time and time again in any game with PvP. Greedy greedy greedy and arrogant.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I do not think firefly expected players to want to get such empty victories. In reality the there are very few real instigators but they do the same thing in multiple worlds (or at least try to).
Last edited by countjimula on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
AntiCapt

Post by AntiCapt »

You really sound jaded and hurt Sir Nino, would you like a tissue to wipe away those b.itch tears?

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”