getting involved

This World 8 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: getting involved

Post by thekpd »

Save yourself the trouble :P it's not worth the hassle!
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Join an active house/faction is the main thing to do.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Adelsburg wrote:I have been pretty good at ranking up and building my villages, but I was wondering how I can get more involved in the more strategic and social aspects of the game?

take parish from your steward. If he asks whats the problem, tell him to **** off. U will get into strategic part.
The more u fall and the more u get beaten up the faster u will learn and the more u will rise :)
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Adelsburg wrote:how I can get more involved in the more strategic and social aspects of the game?
Start attacking the highest / most popular player near you. That'll quickly get you involved with things :)

Seriously though, as just about everyone else has said; join an active faction and speak to people near you.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
SaintPhillip

Post by SaintPhillip »

LOL (great comments BTW...) made me chuckle.

-Adle, whewre are you located (generally and specificlly) and what rank are you? I am not in game atm so I cannoyt look you up but I may be able to send you in a good direction.

EDIT/ADD- ADLE- I quickly looked you up.

My suggestion to you (take it or leave it-)... Stay where you are at for the moment and get your points per village higher. look up some castle Construction guides and such... Once you have 3000- 4000 points per village I would then apply to H2 (Orange Team) and try to get into one of their better factions.

Joining a faction just to 'do it' can be detrimental to yourself if you want to get into the politics and such- Joining a GOOD faction should be the goal.

Once in a good faction find out their Team Speak/Ventrillo info and participate- Listen in, ask questions and learn.

-Anyhow, that would be my advice for what its worth.

Return to “World 8 Lounge (Closed)”