It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:24 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 prizes 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm
Posts: 5
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
Firefly you should be disgusted with yourselves.
You want to make changes regarding prizes then you should be doing this prior to worlds beginning. I totally understand why you feel the need to change the bronze card prize but dropping it to 100 really !!!!!!.
All you are doing is penalising the players who cannot afford to constantly put monies in and those players who are not as strong as others. Yes the strongest are supposed to win but at least make it worthwhile playing this game.

to change prizes just as world goes into a final age is disgraceful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:52 pm
Posts: 369
Reply with quote
Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
Lord Alacrity wrote:

As discussed in April, all game worlds which were in Age 5 or later would not be subject to any future change, however, we would be revising the prize for worlds in Age 4 or earlier. Since World 8 was in Age 5 at the time of this announcement it was not and is not subject to any changes, players on this world will receive the prize they anticipated.

.



W9 was in age 4 during april, it is now in age 5, does this mean I am fighting for reduced rewards?


Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:20 pm
Posts: 5
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
lizard you'll keep fighting anyway LUL


Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:10 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 19
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
This is still not fair. Surely the prizes have to remain for ALL old rules worlds including EU and Global that were IN PLAY regardless of current age when the original prizes were announced.

If they wanted to change anything they needed a clear statement to ALL players that the NEW WORLDS starting from (Date) will have the following revised prizes.

This backhanded behaviour from Firefly is outrageous.


Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Posts: 936
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
Lord Alacrity wrote:
We apologize for the confusion caused by this change. Based on feedback from the first few game worlds to finish the Final Age, we identified a mistake in the design of the original prize parameters for the bronze prize tier, which resulted in the very substantial rewards for this prize being available to players who had not played actively on the world or contributed to the final victory. This was never our intention and we sympathize with the players who have expressed concern about the exploitability of this design flaw and the resultant negative effects on game balance.

While we understand that this correction will likely be unpopular with players hoping to easily collect this prize across many worlds, our intention is to improve the play experience of the end game phase of a world for the players who have been active members of the world's community throughout its lifetime. We regret any disappointment caused by this correction and hope that you continue to enjoy Stronghold Kingdoms.


Glad this was corrected early. smart play :)

_________________
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's


Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:06 pm
Posts: 19
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
That is rubbish because more people contribute to the lifetime of a world than the 150 who can get a decent prize from Gold and Silver. This is an absolute joke


Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Posts: 41
Reply with quote
Post Re: Final Age Reward Change?
Bglizard wrote:
Lord Alacrity wrote:

As discussed in April, all game worlds which were in Age 5 or later would not be subject to any future change, however, we would be revising the prize for worlds in Age 4 or earlier. Since World 8 was in Age 5 at the time of this announcement it was not and is not subject to any changes, players on this world will receive the prize they anticipated.

.



W9 was in age 4 during april, it is now in age 5, does this mean I am fighting for reduced rewards?


so does this mean any world that from April was in age 5 the original bronze prize exists the one with the research packs not the latest one they have decided too CHEAT everyone with


Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm
Posts: 5
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
Hi,


So, after Firefly's mess with prizes reducing it before World 8 finished, people started to protest formally in their forums and Firefly started to give bans to players in order to disuade others to protest. Examples? Trickthat said in the forum and also me.

I am the user forum 'erpages' and I have been writing in this forum for years, and they disabled my account to stop me from posting?

Here the evidence: http://prntscr.com/g9ysp4


The fun fact is that when I claimed why they did it (through ticket) they banned my GAME ACCOUNT Usurf Pieschafados I was using to play the game worlds. Their claim? They say I was using more than one account (erpages and Usurf pieschafados) so I deserve a perma blocked. Could Firefly explain me how am capable to take an advantage over an user with 'erpages' only used in the forum while I am only using Usurf to play world-servers? You know perfectly why I had erpages and Usurf: erpages was my alpha-account back in the day, and when alpha stopped I left SHK due Firefly's policy of Pay to Win system. After a time I came back and decided to create a new account to have a new nick because Firefly doesn't change the nick no matter the reason you show them.

After like 4 or 5 years they decided to disable 'erpages' forum account (It was banned years ago so I couldn't use it no matter what) and then proceed to ban Usurf Pieschafados for that assumed multi-accounting they claimed.


Do I have to post all the messages of the tickets showing how Firefly ignored me and didn't answer my questions neither they showed any evidence that I was using 'erpages' to have an advantage over an user in the game-worlds? Yet, I got punished unfairly despite the help I gave to Firefly since Alpha-stages just beccause they didn't wanted people to protest in their tyranny-business-model.


I guess it's a good end for my gaming-experience in this game after all the years spent here. Glad to have met lot of players from different countries, learnt languages and made lot of friends (and enemies-but-hurted that they are trying to take advantage right now am banned because they were unable to do it before).

And I apologize to all those players I was playing with actively in many worlds and helping them to construct factions, alliances and plots ! But we could consider this like the death of real life applied in a game world.

Like always, Firefly would ignore & probably they would disable this account too just to avoid more protest or people telling the TRUTH.


Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 am
Posts: 527
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
Usurf Pieschafados wrote:
Hi,


So, after Firefly's mess with prizes reducing it before World 8 finished, people started to protest formally in their forums and Firefly started to give bans to players in order to disuade others to protest. Examples? Trickthat said in the forum and also me.

I am the user forum 'erpages' and I have been writing in this forum for years, and they disabled my account to stop me from posting?

Here the evidence: http://prntscr.com/g9ysp4


The fun fact is that when I claimed why they did it (through ticket) they banned my GAME ACCOUNT Usurf Pieschafados I was using to play the game worlds. Their claim? They say I was using more than one account (erpages and Usurf pieschafados) so I deserve a perma blocked. Could Firefly explain me how am capable to take an advantage over an user with 'erpages' only used in the forum while I am only using Usurf to play world-servers? You know perfectly why I had erpages and Usurf: erpages was my alpha-account back in the day, and when alpha stopped I left SHK due Firefly's policy of Pay to Win system. After a time I came back and decided to create a new account to have a new nick because Firefly doesn't change the nick no matter the reason you show them.

After like 4 or 5 years they decided to disable 'erpages' forum account (It was banned years ago so I couldn't use it no matter what) and then proceed to ban Usurf Pieschafados for that assumed multi-accounting they claimed.


Do I have to post all the messages of the tickets showing how Firefly ignored me and didn't answer my questions neither they showed any evidence that I was using 'erpages' to have an advantage over an user in the game-worlds? Yet, I got punished unfairly despite the help I gave to Firefly since Alpha-stages just beccause they didn't wanted people to protest in their tyranny-business-model.


I guess it's a good end for my gaming-experience in this game after all the years spent here. Glad to have met lot of players from different countries, learnt languages and made lot of friends (and enemies-but-hurted that they are trying to take advantage right now am banned because they were unable to do it before).

And I apologize to all those players I was playing with actively in many worlds and helping them to construct factions, alliances and plots ! But we could consider this like the death of real life applied in a game world.

Like always, Firefly would ignore & probably they would disable this account too just to avoid more protest or people telling the TRUTH.


Sorry to hear about this problem - doesn't help us to trust Firefly at all - atm things here seem to be all over the place with little thought and attention being given to players concerns or needs.
I did ask Firefly in one thread what it was that caused them to ban you but I did not get a response.
I realize that for a while some players will just put up with all of this but if these concerns aren't adressed in a very good way then the end of the road will come sooner than later unfortunately.


Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:25 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm
Posts: 5
Reply with quote
Post Re: prizes
Thanks for your help Esoteric Paradigm and your concern. I still have many friends with I talk daily and they told me to help me with resources to return and rank fast in many worlds so I can get gold and faith again, which is not a big deal after all. Even the thousand of card points and premiums I have stocked or shield layouts purchased is not a big deal after all... What it matters is the group and friends you have which Firefly can't never ever absoluty steal.

Even if I create a new account I have so many questions that I can't know what would happen: It's my account banned or is just temporary? In case it's temporary, how much time? I have a friend who was banned for a few months and had no time expired. After the time he could log in again. Is my case? If I create a new account to return just to play with my friends because they are pushing me daily to return and they are not one or two,... they are utterly so much... I would be banned again because of Usurf Pieschafados forum account like happened with erpages account? Sincerely, I have no trust on Firefly with their one-side actions.

But what * me off a lot is Firefly's behaviour. It seems that no matter what you say, how good willing someone is to speak with, to deal with the problems... they only keep giving robotic answers. No matter how much evidence you show them, no matter the review they get in all sites (Check Steam, for example) they keep closing their eyes and smashing the ban-hammer to those who dare questioning their acts.


Whoever wants to speak with me... add me in skype: 'erpages' right now I can't use it (old laptop on vacations in some mediterranean islands enjoying beach, sun, friends and so) but I will accept the request and we can keep in touch even to play other games or to blame the goverment ! hahahaha


Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.