Game Bug

Stronghold Kingdoms hakkında bize geri bildirim vermek için lütfen burayı kullanın.
gunnersaurous

Game Bug

Post by gunnersaurous »

Hello

I dont know if this is a bug or not but in the turkish server i have seen thanes, yeomans, aldermen and gentlemen leading factions and houses...

I thought people need to be a page to lead a faction and/or a house.

is this normal?
<<<Gunnersaurous>>>
Haludza

Re: Game Bug

Post by Haludza »

gunnersaurous wrote:Hello

I dont know if this is a bug or not but in the turkish server i have seen thanes, yeomans, aldermen and gentlemen leading factions and houses...

I thought people need to be a page to lead a faction and/or a house.

is this normal?
I dnt know but till recently it was rank 14 required to lead a faction.
That is pretty strange to me,
A moderator should be replying here.

EDIT : Well i think it was 14 rank to "make a faction". Mayb the rule implies like if the current faction leader leaves then SHK automatically shifts the leadership to one of the top most faction member, and they were there so they became leaders after their real leaders left.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
Merepatra

Re: Game Bug

Post by Merepatra »

You need to be rank 14 to create a faction, but once its created any member can be elected as leader. There has to be at least 1 member of a faction who is rank 14 or over, if the only member rank 14 or over leaves then the faction is automatically disbanded.

Return to “Geri Bildirim”