Grow some balls

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
JustGoNow

Grow some balls

Post by JustGoNow »

Ya'll need to grow some balls and stand up against the greedy powerhouse of h12/h17 or ya'll gonna be next on their list and then no more world 7.
L0neRanger

Re: Grow some balls

Post by L0neRanger »

Not a lot of good posting here mate, no one reads here anymore. This is my first post on the world 7 forums....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

meaty is back, time to build up some gold and fp for age 6, plenty time to build the revolution.
chewitt

Post by chewitt »

Yeah JGN, grow some balls.

And hello Meatball, you beautiful stranger.
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

I've started my hormone supplements
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well I was back but then got reset due to inactivity, sitting farming just makes me lose interest. I got upto 15 villages as well haha.

I will try again at some point
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

JustGoNow wrote:Ya'll need to grow some balls and stand up against the greedy powerhouse of h12/h17 or ya'll gonna be next on their list and then no more world 7.
Hello this is LightGuardian here former House Marshal of House 17, heh, for another age that is.

I rose once against the tyranny once, although it was all forgotten about. Some how in some fantasy way I gathered up a decent sized faction of players and joined a house. My goal was to get up a faction and start leading a House. Only problem was I didn't know how to, but I didn't care, it couldn't be that hard right?
Some how I've managed to secure a parish and I think a few other of my House mates as well. The black house (Owned the world at the time) was getting extremely aggressive at the time. I didn't understand, we just wanted a few parishes (we owned probably >7.) Finally after them being aggressive to much I said * it and tried to declared war.
I struck a castle very hard, it was my first timed attack with another player. Unfortunately because of their castle design I think they were new to the game, and we didn't even send a raze (I think.) This in turn ticked off the stronger friend of the player we attacked. I got razed eventually.

Let this be a lesson to you all
My House failed because it had no Officers or any high ranking member active. Every single Faction in the House was dead in terms of leadership, even my sister faction. This is horrible! Here I am declaring war against another house and I can't even get the message out that we're at war. I even tried getting any active officer to vote out their leader, no response. I tried to message the entire house for a role call or something, barely anyone responded.
It turns out most people in that house (more than 35) were inactive and the ones that were were to far away. We couldn't help each other, the power house in that province failed.
This was 2+ years ago. I did raise a faction again, but I later quit giving it off to one of my Officers. They also gave it off and it became a high ranking faction.

On the bright side I know of a player that resisted over 7 attacks in one castle, I lost the design though.
Lightguardian278

Post by Lightguardian278 »

My bad this was world 8... lol.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”