lag problems

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
bigcasey

lag problems

Post by bigcasey »

i remember playing this game age 1,and you could repair a castle a second or so after being attacked.thus you could repair between a non timed raze attempt.thats all gone now age 4,before i used a VM.THIS GAME HAD SO MUCH LAGG AND BUGS.its starting to become unplayable.trying to attack with my parish is a joke if trying to time it.tells me there are no troops,or they are stationed somewhere.same with your castle troops.iv had it tell me i have over 700 troops in castle,and will not allow me to do anything.give it 2-3mins and everything comes back ok.i bought a village charter to help excomm a player.i could not do anything for 5 mins as it would not register i had a new villa.hence i get excommed before i even get started.seems its not just me thats getting these problems with things showing up missing.or having too many.if you want players to play and keep playing,make it playable,iv not got much hair left to pull out!!!!.normally bugs are sorted as a game grows.this seems the reverse its getting alot worse:( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “World 7 Lounge”