Inequality in AI castle

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
naitik

Inequality in AI castle

Post by naitik »

i have experienced few things since last 6 month that distribution of new coming AI castle are not equal.

i have seen in some of my parishes only wolf comes not any others

also not seen paladin since very time in map

i suggest Stronghold team to keep equal prob of all AI opponents.

others if agree may comment
The Maddog

Re: Inequality in AI castle

Post by The Maddog »

I agree that we need more paladin castles, but aren't AI castles based on the level of the players in the parish?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

yes it's based on players rank in the parish also i think someone once said that certain parishes could get more wolf castles than other ...

and the rat at which paladin spawns has been increased in the last update ..i was able to destroy 20 paladin castles in 2 days i could destroy more but already got sapphire achievement by destroying those 20
Yoooooooooo
Jampit

Post by Jampit »

My problem is that having faught hard to the end of Age 2, I was left with a number of one villge parishes, but each on is beng hit by repeated Wolf Castles- I cannot build up enough resources or troops to have any chance of killing them off! This is compounded by the fact that the Wolf remains at 100% strength even if its walls are almost destroyed. Any ideas as how to get round this?
Jampit

Post by Jampit »

It is the ONLY village in the parish! My points/ gold are low so I can't afford to convert or abandon it!
oogekko

Post by oogekko »

I run allot of 1 village parishes. You have to ask your sheriff for a county army breaker, or bite the bullet and hit it with your own army. Or rebuild you castle daily. Those are the options I have used for years...lol
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

just reinforce your parish army with village catapults and use your tax money for the rest

every AI castle can be razed with one attack (although the large stone wolf will eat almost everything)

assuming one or two AI a week its pretty manageable, but i still like to have 2 villages per parish (at least)
Jampit

Post by Jampit »

And how do you raze the latest 'stone' Wolf? It seems to be the current favourite - as you said, it eats attacks !!
lecherr

Post by lecherr »

im just peed off with the AI you get rid of them one day and within 24hrs a lot are back, i know its called stronghold but they take the P

Return to “World 7 Lounge”