World 7 2nd Age Map Changes

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Sir Hurp McDurp

Re: World 7 2nd Age Map Changes

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

Westmeath has flipped to H17 from H9.
The province of Leinster has flipped to H17 from H9.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I just want to congratulate w7 on being so far the most competitive age 2 I have seen, I know its only just entering the 4th round but the map is looking olid and there is potentially 3 houses that could win h9,h4 and h13 and also dark horses in h17 and h2 I dot know if h2 are sister to h9 but even so its still a solid server that has put to shame other age 2's i.e w5,6 and 8 that I have played in. I say played very loosely maybe logged into would be a better wording :-)

Well done and keep it up,
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

Westmeath has been returned to H9 from H17..
Kildare has been flipped to H17 from H9.
Cheshire, and North West England province has flipped to H17 from H4.
All land owned by "The Royal Scottish Guard" faction has flipped to H2.
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

What happened to H4?
Sithragan

Post by Sithragan »

H2 happened
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Such specific, much intimidation

But seriously, I would like more than "H2 happened" :P Did they declare war? Did they establish a merger with H4? Did they demand they split apart with war as the enforcing action? Come on man :P
Sithragan

Post by Sithragan »

No worries :)

H2 declared war on H4 , several of the factions in H4 then moved to other houses(H15 mainly I think).
Will keep you posted if I learn anything new :)
frozencore1

Post by frozencore1 »

Too much disinformation. H2 did not declare upon anyone.

As the age began, H7 declared upon H2, and in wait of 24 hours, H2 responded to that declaration. H2 wiped the floor with H7. After that war, devious elements of former H7 popped up with H4, and tried to get H4 to go to war with H2 through deception. It worked, we then engaged, and H2 again wiped the floor with H4. A war weary H2 deserves a break at this point, but I say this, we can still run another round if needed....

Former H4 elements break off into H13 elements in secret, and continue to do war with H2, under the cover of H13, and in hopes to drag H13 into a war with us. Since they lost in a respectable way the first time, and the second time, they continue to find ways to prod against H2. Highly disrespectful, but yet expected of a child mindset.

H2 is a house of respectability. We have green factions, and we have highly veteran factions which have not lost their regions since the day the server was born, pure experience, but please understand, H2 is not a house of bullsh*t and shady nonsense. There's no respect in that, we let the kiddies do that garbage. If you want to win, take us head on. If you want to lose with respect, take us on head on, and lose with grace. We will commend you one way or another, if you are a legit contender.

You will find some of the best the server offers, some of the best on the leader boards, within H2. We will contend this age, and if you appreciate a grass roots movement from the ground up, you may want to consider this house. We simply do not want, do not have time for the b*llsh*t nonsense shady stuff that others are dealing. There's no respect in that type of game.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”