Age 2 is Awesome in W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
taakerhari

Age 2 is Awesome in W7

Post by taakerhari »

The world sure looks like Age 4 not Age 2... Its going to be fun for sure mates....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pigt3rzhbsf4oaa/Screens.png
meatball2k

Re: Age 2 is Awesome in W7

Post by meatball2k »

so far so good but worlds always tend to look like that thena few days later people just all pile into 1 house. We will see though
MrA123

Post by MrA123 »

DavidSpy wrote:There appear to be a few soreheads who 'never forgive and never forget'. In short, I will be forced continue fighting last age's enemies simply because I fought them for 3 weeks for my house.

That's your clean slate for ya.
If I was you I would relocate lol... Cuz war is comming soon and you are right next to the enemy (or should I say enemies lol)
Kannibus

Post by Kannibus »

ROFL :lol:
The same house who wins age 1 wins ages 2 & 3 by a landslide. I encourage everyone to spend less time playing and more time on the forums complaining to the devs. Ages 2 & 3 are terribly broken, and firefly refuses to fix them.
Greygamer

Post by Greygamer »

Kannibus wrote:ROFL :lol:
The same house who wins age 1 wins ages 2 & 3 by a landslide. I encourage everyone to spend less time playing and more time on the forums complaining to the devs. Ages 2 & 3 are terribly broken, and firefly refuses to fix them.
Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think its a problem which is not easy fixed, god knows I have tried to unite most of England on this world btu they seem to like being divided and numerous colours, thats why Ireland will win again unless all the egos are put aside and they just become 1 big house, thats h4,h7,h17 and anyone else there.

It wont happen but you can only hope. The only ones that hold the power is the HM of the smaller houses but they dont seem to want to unite into 1 house due to past wars or whatever other reason maybe they like to cling onto there colours i.e h17 has been same hosue since day 1 and I know h7 have been together for a while so people get attached and dont lik to change as it looks like there given up, props to irland though as they dropped colour and allowed h16 to win 1st age, sometimes it takes a big decision to make big changes.

Look at h11, I advised them to join in united england, but they chose to fight alone....they died alone
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

No meatball. No.

Bad meatwad. BAD.

No promoting monopoly houses
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol sometimes it takes a monopoly house to defeat a monopoly house,

Return to “World 7 Lounge”