World 7 Victory H16!

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

World 7 Victory H16!

Post by StarReaper »

Congrats to all members of H16 on a fantastic age. All enemy and friendly houses have been removed from the glory rounds. H16 is the last house standing after 400 days on the server. I’d like to personally thank all members of 16/9 that worked tirelessly to ensure a final victory for our guys. So many of you poured your heart and souls into World 7, long long nights, early mornings to save faith. More timed in attacks and X4 cards then I could ever count. For me this has been quite the journey, our part of H16 came here with a different idea of how things had to run from W6 and we executed and didn’t compromise how we wanted to play. No matter how many neutrals and other houses screamed that they had the right to be in Ireland, or the right to exist ;) we choose how we wanted to play and stuck with it. For our Scot and Welsh members, you guys held all game long against heavy odds and I hold a lot of you in the best of the best category. Thank you all for your hard work.

Couple special mentions, cant mention everyone but toss a few names up for good order.
- Robinhood, Wandering Wench although both of you got smart and out of the game before it ended, you two helped a ton with H9 and HAWK. Love you both.
- Lord Medival, dude so many long nights lol. I hate you so much for making me try this game. Someday im going to harm you physically.
- HAWK members, greatest group of guys to play with ever. Told most of you on the regular basis that we weren’t a great faction cause we had a ton of talent, told you all loads of activity and hard work make a fantastic faction and I stand by it. So many of you were up late in many many many wars in both 9-16 and just made the game a ton of fun even when things were going bad.
- Veng and Logtrees, thanks for being my arch nemesis for like 100 days, awesome enemies great allies.
- Looneymon, wherever you are brother thanks for playing honest and your heart out.
- Br0nx you and I will always have our issues bud, but early game I wont forget them first 30 days and what we did. Tripped and fell!

Last but not least (could literally go on for ever) the best House Marshall in the game. We fought and schemed to kill each other off for better part of half a game it seemed, and end of the day we made a really good team. I got to play the role I really wanted and needed to play for 16, you played the role you were born for. Out of all the HMs on W7 I played with and against you over shadow them all with your ability to stay calm, look at the big picture and try to treat all houses with a great deal of respect. Everyone said you and I would fight like friends but I consider you a good friend, and have no problem telling everyone your x10s the HM I ever was. W7 Age 1 belongs to you m8 you worked your butt off, everyone knows it. And no matter what anyone says from the bottom of the pile or the ash heap of houses that have been burnt to the ground and defeated, we did it our way bud and end of the day you put the H16 flag top of the pile. You deserve that top spot and the Hall of Fame title of HM of W7. Congrats Holden, the rest of H16 and W7 for a great age.

S.R.
meatball2k

Re: World 7 Victory H16!

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah well done h16, you guys struggled early days but pulled it back big time and stromed to victory

I think your best move was when you defeated the irish and took them as prisoners of war then the stockhold syndrome kicked in and ireland was fighting for you guys.

:-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would like to thank By fire be purged and tell sackett, we where wishy washy and flip floppd about but we had a laugh along the way
RUMpleFoReskIN

Post by RUMpleFoReskIN »

Congrats all h16 members! i would like to thank Lord Beagle and Womble67 for without them i would have offed myself long ago.i would also like to thank my mother for giving birth to me,without her this world would be a better place. :D
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Excellent job everyone
Crixus10

Post by Crixus10 »

Just LOL'd at this so much.

yeah Well Done H9 parts of H16

Brink of defeat then merge houses and claim a victory lol...
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

Crixus10 wrote:Just LOL'd at this so much.

yeah Well Done H9 parts of H16

Brink of defeat then merge houses and claim a victory lol...

+1.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Thats funny, the majority of H16 and H9 consider the fight a complete standstill while the other houses were starting to move on either side and 18 was over playing both sides just racking up stars.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”