It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 When does the age end? 

Post Re: When does the age end?
Yeah I think age 4 will be the age where most worlds get interesting again, unfortunately my main worlds are just at end of age 1 so got a long way to go. Europe is good though so enjoying that right now and see what happens in usa and w7 when 2nd ages start.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:33 pm

meatball2k wrote:
Yeah I think age 4 will be the age where most worlds get interesting again, unfortunately my main worlds are just at end of age 1 so got a long way to go. Europe is good though so enjoying that right now and see what happens in usa and w7 when 2nd ages start.

not really... my first real world I played ( yes I stared in W1 somewhere at day 100 and didn't feel like playing the game) was World 4. It now hit the fourth age and I figured it would be interesting indeed.

Instead what happened:
People who left that world joined others and feel that those are more interesting than W4 and don't bother to check on W4. I joined W7 just before Age II hit, the others I played with in W4 mainly went to USA world which started 120 days later ( when Age II really was there)

In meantime, W7 is going to second age and just before this, we moved to Europe world already ( I didn't plan to do so) and when age IV kicks in... Europe is about to be second age or atleast will near it.

Getting an intersting play is possible in 4th age, but that will mostly be done with people you hardly see around right now...

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 am

meatball2k wrote:

not really... my first real world I played ( yes I stared in W1 somewhere at day 100 and didn't feel like playing the game) was World 4. It now hit the fourth age and I figured it would be interesting indeed.

Instead what happened:
People who left that world joined others and feel that those are more interesting than W4 and don't bother to check on W4. I joined W7 just before Age II hit, the others I played with in W4 mainly went to USA world which started 120 days later ( when Age II really was there)

In meantime, W7 is going to second age and just before this, we moved to Europe world already ( I didn't plan to do so) and when age IV kicks in... Europe is about to be second age or atleast will near it.

Getting an intersting play is possible in 4th age, but that will mostly be done with people you hardly see around right now...

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 am

really don't see the point off allowing h9 to finish 2nd and slowing down the glory it may only be a few days but what its the point of letting h9 have wales, alls it shows is that to win the 1st age you didn't need skill you just needed 2 houses of most active players merge together and beat the rest, Its a win but its the same as every other age.

Does h9 get some sense of achievement for finishing 2nd? Do they get a reward? Or do we just slow the 2nd age down further.......I wish it was 4th age looming instead of another 2 ages of this bollox.

:-)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 am

Most likely the leaders from House 9 will be allowed into House 16 for the win.

ImageImage

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2