Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by StarReaper » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm

So he steals multiple parishes, doesn't take advice, doesn't vote for the current steward... and we were in the wrong for razing him???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In your version of reality is it nice? You know serial killers get to murder families but its there fault for leaving the back door open?

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:48 pm

He did 2 and because the first 1 was just flipped back he probably thought the same would be done again I did say you may be attacked, I didn't think people would try and reset him, My argument is the over reaction of trying to reset his villages in Norfolk I can understand him getting a pillage, ransack so he learns his lesson. I also think the only reason he razed his villages was because he was LL to me and he wanted escuse to raze them. May just me being paranoid, anyway doesn't change the fact your guy is a 1st degree Muppet.

If you had of said yeah he razed him because he was your vassal and you left our faction 6 year ago and did quest on his parish so he wanted to * you off abit. Instead you try and justify his actions when the excuses are weak as *. IMO many people may disagree. I will still state my opinion though just as you state yours and I do appreciate the back and forth its good to debate the finer points of razing :-)

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 pm

lol why would he raze your vassal and not just your city to * ya off? :) just saying.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:14 am

Because he has no reason, I know you like to think you guys just raze people if you want but in reality if you raze someone for something they did 6 year ago the guy who razes just looks like a major sausage jockey.

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm

No one likes us anyway :) if he wanted to raze you he would.

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Really comes down to it a lot of us who have been playing this for 400+ days couldnt be bothered to sit and warn new players over and over and over what the ground rules are, personally its to the point where if these guys * around in our parishes, reguardless of what happy-happy-joy-joy campfire crap you like to come up with, they just get burnt. They dont have to get removed from the entire map, but im sorry in Tipperary if someone does something stupid i remove them from Munster. Not just Tipp, and i sure as * only give >>>>>>>>>1<<<<<<<<<<<<< warning if ANYONE votes against me in my parish or my county. If i have to tell them twice i just raze them because tis a war game and i can do things like that.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 am

You say its a war game but you have spent many hours whispering in peoples ears rather then razing......I remember back in the early days when h19 where popping up all over the place you where not just attacking then you where trying your best to get them to join us, same with when we (knights Templar factions) where in h2 at ver early point of game you where not just fighting us you where talking. I know its a lot later in the game but you say its a war game yet you spend most of your time talking. Is it a war game when it suits you and diplomatic game when the odds are not stacked in your favour?

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 am

Oh 1 more example that has just come to me, You say its a war game yet in Euro server you got forced to join a house that you yourself say was weak and unorganised and you let them ridicule you guys call you names and you still joined them, You then waited until you had superior numbers i.e help from your w7 friends who are in h6 then you dropped them and shafted them. If you act like its a war game why didn't you just hit them when they where forcing you to join? Is it because the numbers where stacked against you so you just bent the knee and joined them until you had time to plot and scheme then eventually backstab them and destroy them....

You talk a good game when numbers are in your favour, true warrior spirit flows through your keyboard

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:05 am

Great thing about me is im first one to the fight when there is one so i dont have to prove my chops on that :) i get razed and capped just like everyone, were all just a nap or a timed in attack away from losing a village.

Were were going to hit H1 on our own without any help, however we had friends that wanted to come play so why not let them?

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:14 am

yeah I also don't have to prove anything to anyone, I have never backstabbed anyone, turned on anyone without them knowing about it. I have not been the most successful of players in terms of winning ages but I have had a lot of fun along the way haven't spent a great deal at all in the yeah and a half I have played the game and played a big part in most severs I have played so in that sense I have been quite successful.

I am now happy to farm on the few worlds I play and when one of them gets interesting or gives me no alternative but to join a war I will rejoin the fun and games, So far I haven't had to do any real fighting since I returned after my 7 week break

Return to “World 7 Lounge”