Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by StarReaper » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:33 pm

So he was told by the steward not to do it, warned by you not to do it, and then did it anyway?

You know if im gonna waste the resources to teach someone a lesson, im gonna be sure its one they remember. You could have easily seen who we was screwing with and warned him off farther.

Me id have been like look those guys are BoH there a little over the top, thats Arshessnei he wont be nice about it yadda yadda yadda dont do it.

Arshessnei

Post by Arshessnei » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Meatball I could care less what you think about it. The parish has been flipped more than once and all members in parish have been warned. Whether or not he read the parish wall he screwed up and was handled.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Helmets. The end :D

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Star try and deflate that ego a bit. just remember you where the guy who ran from w6 and shafted your house in euro. You act like the big man but a big man would have thought h1 if they where demanding you do this and that, not join them then backstab them. The only thing I really dislike is arrogance and your recent posts show nothing but arrogance. Reel it in its ugly

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 pm

In world 1 "allied" house player flips my parish via fair votes, I scout his villages but he's online so he IDs. Then one of his officers comes along and balls me out for scouting the guy who just stole my parish. They then read me the farmer's holy grail of rules, Parish Democracy, about how I was in the minority in that parish (they continue moving more members in LOL, how I had too many parishes (poor guy has all researches complete and never razed 40 villas in his ~3 years), and how I didn't deserve the province (cause I'm using bulling tactics). :roll:

This is the usual crap I have to deal with when someone flips my parishes and they all end the same way, one of us gets razed. I would have razed the flipper yesterday if it hadn't been for the fact that they dumped a days worth of ID on them after I sent scouts. After a brief scout war I get an invite to their House lol.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Did you accept invite :-)

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 pm

I was an officer in my current faction and have been with them for over six months now. I'm not dropping to join a self proclaimed farmer house just because they subtly threaten to flip my parishes via fair votes if I don't.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Lol yeah didn't think you would

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Nah its not an ego thing but you know my factions stance on those kind of things, and my members always have the green light to do what they need to do to secure counties and parishes. So if you knew he was having issues with Arshessnei you knew there was only going to be one outcome.

First things we established when coming to W7 was that parishes and counties are not a democracy, they are military assets and we run a military state :P Neutrals had no rights because if there neutral and you have space in a house theres a reason there neutral.

Have to say it worked for us very well.

S.R.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah if I knew I would have told him not to do anything because I know Archness likes to raze people while they sleep, I knew he flipped a parish previously from h12 guy never even thought about h16.

End of the day though regardless of how you play the age is coming to an end the parish is neither use nor ornament, if he was so worried about parish his votes wouldn't have been so low and he wouldn't have 200 disease stacked up. All the evidence says he razed him because he knew he was vassaled to me and he probably expects me to raze him while he sleeps so he took advantage of the error that was made by the h17 member and razed the villages that he seen me reinforce. I am actually not even bothered about the armies I lost its just the pettiness and the inaccuracies of his/your arguments.

I will give example of this. He razed 2 of my villages and 3 of Lord hannas villages.

For me I spread around inquisition quest that so happened to fall on his parish, he razed me for monking parish and effecting popularity yet there is 200 disease.

He razed Hanna for flipping parish, hanna never used monks he flipped it with votes (which he should not have done) but the votes where so low that hanna could flip it which must mean he is not voting himself and others are nto voting for him. If he was so worried about parish he would have did parish proclamation or something like that which I recently did when votes where low and votes rocketed up the next day.

So I say to you he razed me and hanna out because of my past history, he has not been able to forget about me leaving house 6 year ago and he still has nightmares over this and uses any excuse to try and get at me.

Arshnessnei is guilty as charged for being w7 tosspot. That is all :-)

Return to “World 7 Lounge”