Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
DavidSpy

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 am

I would have razed him most likely as well.

1. Most times a parish stewardship is contested it will endure until one party is removed from said parish.
2. Too many 'neutrals' who are alts of the enemy, and continually ignore your mails/vote against you.

So a noob gets razed for being a noob, some learn the easy way and others the hard I guess.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am

ok so age 1 is ending, the parish gold and everything else will be sdeleted soon enough. The guy is a new player he takes parish because he is a noob and doesn't understand so you raze him and potentially make that guy quit the game altogether all over a parish that's not important. If that guy was in the super house and he takes your parish would you then raze him if you where in small house???

Actions of cowards because

A) if he was in super house he would not touch him because he would be fearful of repercussion
B) The guys is a noob and everyone is a noob at one point
C) being a noob he cant fight back
d) he is in super house and know no one can hit him back with out being reset themselves.

All I will say is karma is a * and what goes around comes around.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 pm

meatball2k wrote:ok so age 1 is ending, the parish gold and everything else will be sdeleted soon enough. The guy is a new player he takes parish because he is a noob and doesn't understand so you raze him and potentially make that guy quit the game altogether all over a parish that's not important. If that guy was in the super house and he takes your parish would you then raze him if you where in small house???

Actions of cowards because

A) if he was in super house he would not touch him because he would be fearful of repercussion
B) The guys is a noob and everyone is a noob at one point
C) being a noob he cant fight back
d) he is in super house and know no one can hit him back with out being reset themselves.

All I will say is karma is a * and what goes around comes around.
There is a difference between a newb and a noob, this player was obviously a noob because he was highly ranked and still didn't understand the nuances of parish stewardship. Everybody has been a newb at one point, the same does not apply to being a noob.

Far as House bullying goes.... It doesn't, large house won't deter players unafraid of fighting from fighting. I scouted a faction-less neutral the other day and he mails me back saying that if I keep it up he'll make it difficult for me to sleep without ID. You are correct in that since this player is a noob he can't retaliate but how do we know he's a real noob? He could be the alt of a player eying your county and just playing the victim.

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Well I know he is a noob because I have mails from when I first spoke to him he was just hitting squire without a faction and when I told him he could have my village he thought I was trying to trick him so we could attack him , I have a long mail thread where I did tell him to not attack or fli parishes so he was warned and I do not condone him flipping a parish but to get 3 villages razed for it is abit stupid. he did not realise what could happen again I am not saying it was not his fault b ut his quick ranking was due to me attacking him with peasents from parish, due to me giving him a village and opening a couple others for him. He has played a little over a month maybe 2 max.

I know people will say it was his own fault and it is BUT my main gripe is that fact that as ages get older activity levels get lower and all you do by razing him and trying to reset him is lose another player from a already low activity world. I am a SHK fan and I am not a selfish player I care about the game and razing players or restting players for stupid mistakes is just idiotic IMO. A mail to his officers or FL would solve the problem and he would be well aware that he was not to do it again.

On a brighter note he is sticking around and starting in world 9 where things are abit equal and he doesn't have arrogant fools razing him because there is nothing else better to do on w7.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 pm

I see, you seem to have a past history with this player in which case I wouldn't raze either.

ImageImage

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Yeah the guy was screwed over, probably because he was a vassal of mine aswell didn't help its just a shame that people react so quickly. I myself would always mail the person and include there faction leader then attack depending on the outcome. I wouldn't write on parish wall then raze his villages.

What he did just showed a lack of respect to the house he attacked and the faction general.

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 pm

The player was warned, which you seem to want to keep ignoring. Like new player or not hes a viscount and its YOUR factions responsiblity to let him know the rules of the field. When i first started playing W6 the first thing everyone told me was dont vote agains the steward. I went ahead and did it anyway and * near got razed for it.

We cant sit and babysit every single new player thats been playing for a month or more to hit viscount. Like seriously if the guy wasnt carding hard its a bit of work to hit viscount so how long was he playing? And if he cant read english and wasnt properly trained by HIS faction then the entire blame rests on himself and his faction.

Im not sure why everytime you do something or one of your people do something you some how make it okay, its okay to mess with the happiness of someone elses parish because a few people with parishes didnt care, its okay for a viscount who has been warned to flip a parish and use up the stewards gold because he ignored the warnings the steward gave him and is new.

I mean come on where do you draw the line? He was tought a lesson you or your faction, or his friends failed to teach him, and he learned the hard way you just cant do what you want when you want. Stop trying to twist it into some ploy you can use to rally people to your cause. Im honestly surprised they havent just razed you entirely off the map.

S.R.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:29 pm

lol why you surprised I haven't done anything wrong, I return to the world and rebuilt, joined a faction and helped people. I am not talking about me I am stating my opinion. My opinion is that he is a complete bellend but I wont start a fight I cant win over it. So I will chat about it instead :D . If everytime I disagreed with someone in a forum and went to war with them I would be at war all the time.

The difference between h17 guy and him is you "* near got razed" I assume you talk about 1 village well he got 3 villages razed. You cant say you where in same situation because you still had your village.

There is no ploy to rally people to the cause either that's the type of games you play. I am well aware w7 is doomed until the 4th age because to many players have egos and because they want to be in the winning house and want to play on another world the only safe option is to form super alliance in there not so active world. Pretty much spoiling it for players that only play w7.

All just my opinion and providing my thoughts on w7 events, if we didn't do that then whats the point of having a forum about w7 :D

StarReaper

Post by StarReaper » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 pm

K then explain your opinions on the fact he was warned ahead of time? And the fact your faction apparently doesnt explain the ground rules to new players?

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm

I told him not to flip parishes or else he could be attacked, he obviously thought attack would be a pillage, smash his castle up abit and to be honest I thought that's the most that would happen if he did do it again. I have mentioned many times that he was in the wrong for doing it. What I believe is wrong is the massive over reaction based on the fact the age is coming to end, it could have easily been resolved with words. To raze 3 of his villages was huge over reaction and now the guy has not been heard from again so because of his actions he has left the game.

Are you talking about the parish post about warning ahead of time? Parish posts that most people never read?

I told him and he has suffered massively because he did not listen. The game has suffered as well because he was ranking quickly and learning the ropes but because of 1 silly mistake he has not been heard from since and probably left the game, you will say its only 1 person but how many times does this happen when 1 smaller guy makes a mistake doesn't realise what he is letting himself in for then BOOM he wakes up and months of farming building up have been shattered in 1 night.

I am the type of player who would never go for the easy target though, and if someone does something silly I will mail them first unless there obvious enemy in which I would try and reset there villages, this guy wasn't obvious enemy as a few of his old faction are now in your house helping to speed up the glory race, this guy just made a stupid mistake and because of trigger happy players they just want a reason to raze anyone, karma is a * though and what goes around comes around. I wont post further regarding this topic I have said everything that I need to say and I am still disgusted by the massive over reaction.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”