Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rsnelgrove

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by rsnelgrove »

meatball2k wrote:Yes it is and I am confident that people who I have worked with in the past respect me.
Hahahahaha
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol obviouslly the odd person wont but to be honest rsnel you where only upset because of what I did to someone else.

Again though my reason behind it was because that spefcific house was dominant and I wa ssick of the way people scramble to dominant houses, it was never nothing personal, I also attacked Ishurr and we got along fine previously, I play the game and fight a house not indiviuals. Thats the difference between me and some other people.

I didnt target Sluggly he was just there, along with various other h11 people. regardless of him being my previous FL he was still the enemy. makes no difference to me who I fight.
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Like I said before, just because he is in H11 that is no excuse to attack him. If the positions were reversed there is no way Sluggly would have attacked you, so your point is moot.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

jesus why dont you get over that, you would think I went into slugglys home and attacked him personally, its a game and he was in a house I wanted to attack. I didnt attack any specific individual I attacked anyone in that house I could. He was one of them, to many people play the whole he is a nice guy so I will never attack him or his faction which is why we end up with super boring worlds after the 2nd age, everyone leaves apart from all the best buddys who join together.

My shk morals

Have fun, fight anyone in a house or a faction regardless of who they are, Try not to join a super house unless you start it, stay away from the idiots try and help new people.

People may think I am a idiot but I never cause problems for the sake of it, theres always a reason and always happy to discuss reasons with anyone who wants to know.
kwud

Post by kwud »

i remember i once had a friend, and i was house marshal, they were in my faction.

then some things happened and i decided the faction should leave the house and join the enemy to fight back against the things that happened.

my friend joined the enemy and never talked to me again.

i had majority faction that agreed with my thinking, but this one friend wouldnt let it go because they had friends on our allies side before we switched sides in the war, those supposed friends and allies wouldnt stand for me and my faction becoming enemy and decided we needed to be attacked, which was fine, except my friend was willing to attack me because of the move but wouldnt move with me to attack the other people. weird logic.

it sucks the way some people look a things.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

its is a funny old game.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Heres the thing, theres two different aspects of this post i want to comment on. First of the inquistion.

If you had inquistioned my parish over and over without asking me if it was okay, or giving me some sort of hello, id have put my foot so far up your butt youd have a quest completed for coughing up a Nike. If you asked gave me a heads up id have head hey dude no prob go for it.

Second part is the wishy washy. The difference between you and I and people like Raiken and Arsh is when the going got tough in Ireland and 17 was schooling us on how to run a war, and at first they were schooling us lets not kid ourselves, a lot of us had no idea how to fight that kind of war and they put the boots to us pretty good early on. You wanted to give them an entire province and ally with them to go fight someone else.

Where as we rather learn to fight them and ended up fighting our way out of the hole and earning our right to own Ulster. You rather then fighting with us side by side went to go fight some war somewhere that didnt matter because you either lacked the will to fight such a war or the skill to pull it off.

Now i will have no problem playing with you on another world, but i will never again put my faith in you to not break ranks. And in this game the first side that starts to break ranks loses. Period. If you and your players dont break ranks its hard to beat a house.

You my friend, broke ranks. So as far as trusting you to hold up your side that aint happening. So if you inquistion a house member who sat and fought for 100 days while you let your flank fall then he razes you out... well maybe you shouldnt have touched his parish without asking eh?

S.R.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I sent approx 4 or 5 inquisitions that way, I actually sent about 20 at mixto and also asked and there was no problem, I asked natwatcrow he got his knickers in a twist so I spread it about. FFS such a bunch of moaning girls, get over yourselves.

I will try not to go on to much about early w7 stuff I think it was day 90 or so, but anyway I never joined h17 I joined h18 who where fighting h19 at the time so I was still fighting a hosue you guys where fighting. You always try and make it out as if I joined h17 and started attacking you. You always like to bring it up as well that you won that battle, yes you did very well and you stuck it out, for that I think you did awesome job, sometimes decisions go your way sometimes they don't. You seem to think it was tactical masterpiece though as you never stop mentioning it when the shi* hits the fan. I still would not change anything I did in that world.

The end :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

going gets tough?? what happened to you in previous worlds? I mean you ended up in world 7 and you where no novice so did the going get tough? at the end of the day the only reason people flip from world to world is because things don't go there way some people could say the going got tough so they got going....just my opinion of course.

W7 was my first main world I made mistakes, made a lot of mistakes, I am still making mistakes after a year and a half of playing the game but I am always learning.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Some of us player 40-60 days on W6 in N.Irleand, or faction didn't know how to play and took on H4 pretty much alone. After what I considered poor politics in the leadership group I decided to jump to W7 for a fresh start and to take what I had learned with me. By and far I was a novice beginning W7 so were people like Medival, Bathy, Twain, and that crew. But we are quick leaners :)

Yes you joined 18 and hit 19 who wasn't a real threat, and basically surrendered an entire county to H17 with Tyrone. Clap Clap.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”