Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by meatball2k »

Oh 1 more example that has just come to me, You say its a war game yet in Euro server you got forced to join a house that you yourself say was weak and unorganised and you let them ridicule you guys call you names and you still joined them, You then waited until you had superior numbers i.e help from your w7 friends who are in h6 then you dropped them and shafted them. If you act like its a war game why didn't you just hit them when they where forcing you to join? Is it because the numbers where stacked against you so you just bent the knee and joined them until you had time to plot and scheme then eventually backstab them and destroy them....

You talk a good game when numbers are in your favour, true warrior spirit flows through your keyboard
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Great thing about me is im first one to the fight when there is one so i dont have to prove my chops on that :) i get razed and capped just like everyone, were all just a nap or a timed in attack away from losing a village.

Were were going to hit H1 on our own without any help, however we had friends that wanted to come play so why not let them?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah I also don't have to prove anything to anyone, I have never backstabbed anyone, turned on anyone without them knowing about it. I have not been the most successful of players in terms of winning ages but I have had a lot of fun along the way haven't spent a great deal at all in the yeah and a half I have played the game and played a big part in most severs I have played so in that sense I have been quite successful.

I am now happy to farm on the few worlds I play and when one of them gets interesting or gives me no alternative but to join a war I will rejoin the fun and games, So far I haven't had to do any real fighting since I returned after my 7 week break
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

meatball2k wrote:Oh 1 more example that has just come to me, You say its a war game yet in Euro server you got forced to join a house that you yourself say was weak and unorganised and you let them ridicule you guys call you names and you still joined them, You then waited until you had superior numbers i.e help from your w7 friends who are in h6 then you dropped them and shafted them. If you act like its a war game why didn't you just hit them when they where forcing you to join? Is it because the numbers where stacked against you so you just bent the knee and joined them until you had time to plot and scheme then eventually backstab them and destroy them....

You talk a good game when numbers are in your favour, true warrior spirit flows through your keyboard
^^^ I am not trying to call you out meatball but there is also another part to this game called strategy. 1 faction attacking an entire house would be stupid dont you think? Calling it a war game does not mean you just attack people when you arent happy without considering the consequences.

A "war" game has fighting, diplomacy, AND littlefinger tactics :mrgreen:

I know it sounds like im running to stars aide here but I couldnt help myself when I saw the post :mrgreen:

True warrior spirt belongs to the last man standing on the battlefield...however they get there.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I disagree with last statement, its not hard on this game to drop your * and join the big house and be last on battlefield, There is no warrior spirit. Warrior spirit to me is battling against all the odds and fighting for what you believe in regardless of the numbers, its not having 2 houses fighting a couple of weak factions (recent w7 war against h5) its not getting ridiculed of a house then joining them then plotting there downfall and raze them while they sleep after flipping to the enemy. Its not creating alliances of nearly a 3rd of the possible houses in the server.

I don't mind you calling me out or debating my posts though, That's what threads are for, I always try and be civil and I have noticed your the same so happy to read your posts and reply with my views same with SR. I disagree with most of what he says but its always interesting to read.
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

Well...put yourself in starreapers shoes and the situation he was in meatball. I am curious how you would have handled it.

As always I am respectful on here its just fun to have something to escape to while I am at the office haha.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would have joined h9/h6/h14 or one of those big houses around. It would be quite easy to scare the shi* out of them by joining one of the Scandinavian houses. Then if they still want war because there being asses the chances are your house will get involved then you start a war and you have support. WIN WIN
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Heres the thing meatball I was more or less trying to just go with the flow. They were nearer I didn't want to cause a bunch of issues or even really have to do much. lol

20 days from this moment was when as a faction we were supposed to start getting active. Not now, not day 8 or whenever it was I helped H1 become H1 by assisting dave1 in grabbing it and putting some of our players in there to help hold down 1 of the first 6 spots. That's the role I wanted, they needed some help after H10 got stole from dave. It was never a hey lets plant in Scotland and * these guys over. Yes we could have joined about any house on the board but why not join the locals?

And to be clear and ive always stated this.

1. Dave1 is a good guy I like him.
2. Dave1 is not the greatest leader when things aren't smooth.
3. Supermini, Manduseky(sp) Dark_Knight/Sir Emery, and to some extent Superdude were the ones we had issues with not Dave1 the HM. We left H1 cause those guys were *, and rude, not because Dave1 wasn't organized. I could have stepped in and stepped up and helped organize things, and get people in areas they needed to go, so could several other people but no one did. Most those people were at one point insulted by these guys.

And when the officers decided to drop cause we were sick of it we didn't have H6 or H9 on board at the time. Sure I went and pitched them soon as we had decided but we set a date and that's when we were going to town regardless of help or not.

S.R.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

All sounds fair enough, If it was me though and they where being a bunch of bell ends, I would have just went and joined h6 as most of them are your world 7 mates. I also think its clever how you joined h9 instead of h6 as your ties to h9 will mean you will avoid war at all costs with h6 as I am sure you will have influence in h9 decisions. If you had of just joined h6 with your w7 mates then war with france would surely be inevitable in the next couple of glory rounds but because of your master stroke you have now stopped that from happening.

Maybe I am just paranoid and think to much and give you to much credit for your evil master strokes lol
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

lol theres actually a couple specific reason were not in 6 and i wont go into them, what i will say is they have 0 to do with me, and 0 to do with other house politics. We have a ton of mutal friends over there, and we love those guys love working with them, and we are rooting for them to win the server.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”