Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
kwud

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by kwud »

StarReaper wrote:Some of us player 40-60 days on W6 in N.Irleand, or faction didn't know how to play and took on H4 pretty much alone. After what I considered poor politics in the leadership group I decided to jump to W7 for a fresh start and to take what I had learned with me. By and far I was a novice beginning W7 so were people like Medival, Bathy, Twain, and that crew. But we are quick leaners :)

Yes you joined 18 and hit 19 who wasn't a real threat, and basically surrendered an entire county to H17 with Tyrone. Clap Clap.
house 4 was not much of a threat in world 6.
you can pick on others all you want, just remember that karma is a b i t c h
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Like I say I have made mistakes, world could have looked different if you don't what I said maybe you would all be in h17 rather then h9........oh your h16.......hmmmm.

I have said many times you where correct in sticking at it, you did great, I would have let h17 take north of Ireland, You never know what world would have looked like now either way you had to merge with another rbig hosue to secure victory whats the difference between doing what you done and forming alliance with h17 and doing same thing with them....ifs and buts ifs and buts. You never know maybe h9 would be the dominant house if we had of done what I had of done, maybe it could have been wiped off the map. clap clap h16 win
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol Kwud

Also I just re-read your post and you say after you considered poor politics by leadership you jumped ship......so you jumped ship because you thought there weas poor politics going on. I thought there was poor politics going on, so what is the difference between me and you, Do the w6 guys think your wishy washy????

I rest my case your honour, Star reaper is officially a hypocrite.
kwud

Post by kwud »

i dont know that hes a hypicrite so much as hes just dull witted and flighty.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

sorry to harp on about the same thing I just like to point out things that I notice. So again you say some of us 40-60 days or so did not really know how to play. I n my faction in h9 do you know how many experienced players there where? Pretty much everyone in my faction started in w6 and rest in w7, we still where happy to jump into battle. We where not the biggest group of carders either apart from Looney who was crazy so again you have criticised me for months and yet you done exactly the same thing in w6. I wonder what would have happened if you had of stayed maybe w6 would have been different but instead you went all wishy washy and abandoned your house.

Ok that's all my points done but this is new information that I was not aware of previously so sorry to harp on about it.

#hypocrite
kwud

Post by kwud »

we should all just go watch twitch plays pokemon.

praise Flareon and Democracy
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Meatball, go back to your illustrious career as a SHK War Correspondent.

Your ranting.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Difference between my leaving for bad politics and you leaving is i wasnt running a faction or a house ;) we fought our little war in mayo (and that other guy was right h4 wasnt anything special but it was just our faction, and we didbnt know what the f we were doing :) )

So we won mayo, and decided to start in a new world said * it over there, none of us wer ein charge or leadership.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

You had a say, the majority disagreed with your give up our land to an enemy house and make friends with them. You put forth the idea, it lost and you ran off.
Arshessnei

Post by Arshessnei »

Meatball2k is yet another example of someone who wants to do whatever he likes and gets mad when others do the same. You sent monks to my parish and I sent cats and captains to your villages case closed. Funny how we are labeled the arrogant ones. Keep in mind you brought this topic here guess we were suppose to understand and side with you. You keep saying it's just a game well if that's the case live and learn.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”