Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by meatball2k »

It was like he has been put there to satisfy your needs, it is fate to capture that prince and further dominate your parish.
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

RIP
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

I had 22 villages split between 2 parishes at one point LMFAO.
My advice, is let him build the village up a little bit :) and then capture it lmao. Save you some work.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

FORTKNOX. wrote:Its still a single hovel on the map. my guess is he just popped in, to either send a mail or see what was up and left. I capped 2 other villages and left his. now at 18 villages in one parish, I doubt I will get the 40 million honor to rank up and another 20+ mil to cap before he is reset

I am facing the idea that I will need to occupy another parish eventually with more villages. It is just I have my game style down pat to work very efficiently in all aspects of the game with all in one parish.

At my highest point, I was making 5-6 million honor per day sometimes more.
clearing 40 million isn't hard, its when you have to clear 50 million subranks x 2 and THEN pay the huge honor cost of capping a village lmfaooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Keeping to the topic Trully Random or Cruel

So if someone does inquisition quest 7 which I think is 1000 points of inquisiton in 48hrs.

If someone did that to your parish and you where in peace and a high rank so ranking was not of importance. and a day of smaller honour gain probably not going to kill you, Would anyone try and raze the person for this? I would like to know your thoughts. Is it worth being razed over a quest that in reality would only do small harm to honour and popularity for a few hours.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

You inquisitioned a bored Irish Sheriffs Parish, since the Irish have such a low opinion of you in general, and now you are curious he hit you.

If its not that big a deal, a little tip, inquisition yourself next time. Its only a little honour right?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha I am not actually to bothered, if he wants to go at it then we can, he didnt really do a great job to be honest he had 5 hours of pretty much undefended castles and razed 1.....Its easy to be the big house and pick on 1 person. Lets see if he can do it byhimself I will happily play his game.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s I dont have a parish I was doing it to mixto and there was no problem even assisted me, and h12 guy was moaning so thats why I spread it around. Star Reaper actually helped me get a couple of villages to start myself back off but if some of you guys are that petty and cant let go of a grudge then like I said to star I am happy to play the game and I will do more damage to the guys arond me then they will do to me. all because of a bored sheriff......
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Lol enemies that fight you, then you reconcile, no problem with them.

After the H9 / H16 war, had nothing but good words with Empireonline, Vengeance, Holden, Stiggerz, Stroker etc. Good guys in a different colour.

You my friend are a different beast.

Your wishy-washy. No one likes wishy-washy, video game or not.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

You dont know me, how about you ask people who have actually spoke to me what I am like...

To me this is a game, I will fight anyone I will join a enemy and fight a former friend if I feel the ned to do so, I dont think oh well I was there friend in the past so I will never fight them again. I was in h18, 8 weeks ago, now I fight them, I dont think there bad people, I just want to try a new faction with new people. You think that everyone is best pals in real life and you have to form some sort of blood brother mentality, get over your self you idiot its a game. a good game but then you have arrogant people like you and arshhole nei who thinks he will raze someone for inquisition quest.

muppet

Return to “World 7 Lounge”