Truely random or cruel

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Truely random or cruel

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah he does a good job at politics, you could also say the same about h10 in w8, In my opinion though politics should be used for the right reason and not to kill a server by forming super alliances, if it was real life then yeah but its not its a game then thrives on competition as soon as people see super houses they tend to flock to them to avoid annihilation and who goes against them gets annihilated then just leaves the game.

Politics is good but I believe that a lot of the big players that spend so much money on the game crack under pressure so to avoid losing there investment they just all join up with each other and dominate the rest, If you hve a carder fighting a carder its similar to a non carder fighting a non carder but the non carders don't spend any money so to make best value of your money you really need to ally yourself with other carders or risk losing a big investment. I know some people spend £100's a month and if it was me and I was part of a * house I sure as * would run to the big boys to avoid losing my investment. Me on the other hand has spent £10 in 6 month so there is no pressure which is why I will always try and fight the big house where possible and keep servers alive.
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

Meat I think you are correct about alot of what your saying but I just dont think alot of it applies to the euro server. The other worlds...yes I can see your point. The euro server on the other hand has every major group coming to the table...in tihs situation...it doesnt matter who you ally with...everyone is going to have that high caliber group of players on their team. Its been fun so far...looking forward to seeing how things are going to turn out down the road.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Oh yeah I see the 1st age lasting a very long time on euro, I just really don't see need for 6 house alliances, I haven't even got started in Euro yet but can see it looks like it is by far the best server in terms of player skill and competitiveness. It could go on for some time.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

lol yes its funny how a lot of players seem to find there brass once the world has moved on, its like oh look we kill these inactives so easy arent we awesome were showing them.

Where were you 4 months ago when there was some life left? Oh yes. We reset you razed you out, or you didnt have the guts to step forward XD
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

StarReaper wrote:lol yes its funny how a lot of players seem to find there brass once the world has moved on, its like oh look we kill these inactives so easy arent we awesome were showing them.

Where were you 4 months ago when there was some life left? Oh yes. We reset you razed you out, or you didnt have the guts to step forward XD

Razing ''inactives'' / ''less actives" (as they seem to buy their charters back) is about the same what you did: Overkill warfare against a group who couldn't offer resistance and who didn't want to fight your house...

For the ones playing W7 next age and do not want to go with everyone in the same house, why wouldn't they be allowed to knock out a few people from some land to make it their own safe farm lands? What issue did you have with H18 to say they needed to leave the server..

Makes no sense, as most people like (you and me?) will probably focus on WEU, you could also offer them something to let the ones that do want to play w7 in second age have a chance to get that world interesting.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I plan on making a run at 2nd age and dont plan on being part of any super house, If 2nd age is quickly ruined I will just farm my days away untill age 4. Anyone that is part of euro seriously though should step back and allow the rest of the people to fight it seems that they like the comfort of a super house as it means if there is any uprising then they can quickly swell it by sheer numbers then go back to there main world.

Most people want that little prize at the end of the age with as little effort as possible which is joining the biggest house, your right though SR says h18 have razed the few inactives in the area but pretty much thats what they did to most of the h18 factions. Just razed the guys who where inactive and couldnt drop house. Its all swings and round about, you say we raze inactive players we say you do etc etc etc, anyway all the inactives will be found out at start of 2nd age so that excuse cant be used in early days of 2nd age, :-)
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Sudema is there a house on the map that when you didnt get your way, you didnt have a temper tantrum and stomp off? :) Just curious.
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

StarReaper wrote:Sudema is there a house on the map that when you didnt get your way, you didnt have a temper tantrum and stomp off? :) Just curious.
Not quite sure what you mean with this...
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

:) basically the moment he doesnt get his way he throws a big ole fit jumps house.
Sudema

Post by Sudema »

Tell me what house I dropped because I didn't get what I wanted ...

Return to “World 7 Lounge”