New Player!!! Tell me something interesting...

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: New Player!!! Tell me something interesting...

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Cool, why did you choose World 7?

There are many different ways that SHK players communicate with each other. In Game Mail is the most common SHK tool, chat is not so valuable with multiple languages.

You can join a faction now, and change your mind later. There are many players with many different goals. A faction operates best when the players have similar goals.

I do not have an active village in World 7, or I would offer to help.

- Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

It is common for brand new players to join "a brand new world"." My advice is to continue playing on world 7, and to join an older world where you can be with more experienced players that might see you as an opportunity to grow the community more than someone else to fight them for resources.

Sadly, learning to play SHK is often the most difficult part. There is a glossary, but there really is not a rule book or a strategy guide.

That said, there is nothing you can do so wrong in your first month that you cannot recover and contribute like everyone else.

- Deke
kwud

Post by kwud »

make sure whatever you do, you dont messup your research, that could end your fun for you in the future.

just start mailing the stewards in parishes around you, they will send you goods and help you learn the game, make yourself self sufficient as well, itll help keep your research on track
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am not sure where your based, but if you send me a mail I can send you some goods to help you along the way. Like Kwud said though just mail people around you epecially the higher ranking players who at this point in game will probbaly have more goods then they will use, most people will happily send you any excess they dont need,
Moseley3

Post by Moseley3 »

He means the in-game forums, which nobody really uses. Faction mail is more useful really.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I have never used at all those forum nor do I read them either (ingame)
Grubsnik

Post by Grubsnik »

In-game chat is mangled by the fact that the client is only running if you open it and the click back to the game.

A classic is to see go to the chat, say hi to everyone and then leave right after. They don't know that they left the chat, so when they open it up later on, any replies are missed. Thus it becomes "why is noone ever around on the chat".

Return to “World 7 Lounge”