A veteran's return

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FORTKNOX.

A veteran's return

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Hey guys, just want to formally announce my return to W-7.

Last world played was USA-1. Then real life took me across country to the oil sands (Canada). That kept me away from SHK's for some time. Now that I am back home on the East Coast, I look forward to enjoying my favorite computer game once again :D

Since my absence was long enough to reset my castles, I took a look at the best server to return to. World 7 has my highest rank Crown Prince and most gold/honor/FP's stored up , so it seemed a likely choice. Plus I still have some old friends playing on W-7 :)

Also , though it seems the world is in stalemate currently , it will be a great time for me to rebuild my castles quickly. With great excitement to take part in the 2nd age when it comes :)

I would like to add, that having played USA 1 and England map. My preference is England map

Peaceout everyone, FORTKNOX
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
FORTKNOX.

Re: A veteran's return

Post by FORTKNOX. »

thanks, .................exactly how many worlds are you active on David. Just curious

Your a true SHK's trooper
Arberhoti1

Post by Arberhoti1 »

Welcome back bro . Have funn there!
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

Welcome back, like David mentioned, H16 dominates the world now, can't do much without them breathing down our necks ;)
But then again, you're in H16, so you shouldn't have much of a problem.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Well looks like the glory rounds will go by fast now, if all stays the same. That's a good thing imo. Looking forward to the glory race reset and all the new colors across the map
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

FORTKNOX. wrote:Well looks like the glory rounds will go by fast now, if all stays the same. That's a good thing imo. Looking forward to the glory race reset and all the new colors across the map
Only reason a lot of us still play on W7 :)

Return to “World 7 Lounge”