Bugged attack!

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
foxxglove

Bugged attack!

Post by foxxglove »

I sent a raze to a village and I should have won however the game glitched and it didn't succeed. :evil: The screenshot clearly shows my troops entering the castle for a raze. You'll notice my remainder troops and how it says the defender won...Can I get any compensation for this?

http://donkeymilitia.com/bugattack.jpg
skyehawk

Re: Bugged attack!

Post by skyehawk »

The battle we see, though it appears to represent what occurred, is only a scene designed to reflect the results. Usually it does that well, but at times it does not. The results shown, with the defender winning and having troops left in the defender's castle is the official result, not the scene we see played out.
foxxglove

Post by foxxglove »

Actually you both are wrong.. There were only 2 pikeman alive during this start of this battle. The defender's pikemen were not maxed out. As you can see the health bar of one of them sitting in the very north corner part of the keep. Prior to this attack, all but 2 pikemen were killed. Despite what you think, i should have walked right in regardless.

Sorry, I did (and would have a thousand times) walked right in. You can't say I lost when I killed all the pike place inside his castle. I can prove it with other reports.
xNomad

Post by xNomad »

Its seems even the game wants your invasion of Mull to fail
Krogath

Post by Krogath »

http://n1308.hizliresim.com/1d/v/rz99j.jpg

i think this is the diagram the game is using to end a battle. But ofc this game is a computer program too and it always can be bugged.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”