Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Post Reply
Artie757
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Artie757 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Lunks wrote:Didn't you just say Horley was former H9? And didn't he drop 2 villages in your parishes which started the war between H18+H19?
No, I said Horley was a former H19 player who dropped 2 villages in my parishes in H18 county Cheshire. That's how the war started. Never said he was in H9.

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Ajr568 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

DavidSpy wrote:
It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Angry mails are guaranteed. :)
Rubba did that to the Dublin army on W5.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

ThHamzaXan
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by ThHamzaXan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

DavidSpy wrote:
It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Angry mails are guaranteed. :)
Lol, I might try this in the second age :D
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7


-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

ThHamzaXan
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by ThHamzaXan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 am

ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Only someone from H18 can tell us why.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7


-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Sir Hurp McDurp
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 pm

ThHamzaXan wrote:ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Only someone from H18 can tell us why.
Yes they agreed they will not fight for H18 any more, so they are no longer targets for H19.

Staffordshire and Worcestershire are flipped to H19, Ravens votes have been reset in Worcester
Last edited by Sir Hurp McDurp on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Horley
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 am

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Horley » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Image

For the h19 vs h18 war

User avatar
Dellwyndria
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Dellwyndria » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 pm

I do not have a village on W7 but, I do like reading your World 7 Lounge. Very entertaining :-)

Sir Hurp McDurp
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Horley wrote:Image

For the h19 vs h18 war
And who do you predict will win?
Dellwyndria wrote:I do not have a village on W7 but, I do like reading your World 7 Lounge. Very entertaining :-)
I'm glad we can create some form of entertainment for you.

ThHamzaXan
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by ThHamzaXan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Sir Hurp McDurp wrote:
ThHamzaXan wrote:ICBM faction of H18 goes nuetral.
Only someone from H18 can tell us why.
Yes they agreed they will not fight for H18 any more, so they are no longer targets for H19.

Staffordshire and Worcestershire are flipped to H19, Ravens votes have been reset in Worcester
Well then H19 clearly has the upper hand in this war . ICBM was a good faction (some people say very good faction), their leaving H18 should be a great boost to you guys :D

Well done :)

H18 might try to get the peace talks started again now, gotta wait and see what happens.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7


-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

meatball2k
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by meatball2k » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Give them nothing!!! take from them.....EVERYTHING!!!!!

THIS IS SPAARRTAAAAAA
Image

Post Reply

Return to “World 7 Lounge”