Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Post Reply
Artie757
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Artie757 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Horley wrote:
Artie757 wrote:
Sir Hurp McDurp wrote:That was my mistake, i didn't zoom in enough to see they DID have a steward, its just they are in the faction that left.
no idea why Horley left to be honest
During peace talks between H18 and H19, A conversation was recorded between H18 and H19. There was 5 people in this meeting, Artie757, Raven7777 from H18 and JackyBauer, thekid1979 and Horley from H19. The conversation was about H18 joining their allies (H13/16) in the H6/8/9 vs H4/13/16 war. StarReaper sent me a mail telling me that he received a recording from H19. I started a thread with most H19 officers/leaders telling them H18 backing away from the peace talks due to the recording being leaked to H9. H19 leadership denied this in the thread and said that H18 did it. I provided proof to H9/13/16/17/18/19 and forwarded them the mail thread from StarReaper, that H19 recorded it and gave it to H9. StarReaper confirmed that H19 gave the recording to him in the new thread. H19 still denied it after StarReaper confirmed it. Horley flipped to H9, then came back to H19. I then got a mail from TGAProf, H19 marshall saying he was sorry it happened and Horley will be dealt with. Horley then flips to H9 again.
Yes, H18 wanted Cheshire but it was not the deal breaker of peace talks, the recording being given to H9 was the reason.

You're so confused Artie. Why would i join house 9 after star gave you the recording? I joined house 9 because i want to fight h16 and feel confident that h19 can easily win the war against h18 without me.
How am I confused? So you ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H16 so you join H9 and JackyBauer ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H9 so he joins H13? Sounds like another plot by H19. So again how am I confused by it?

Sir Hurp McDurp
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 pm

ThHamzaXan wrote:In other news, H9/H8 has sent me almost 1 month of excom on my newly conquered village in Ireland. Well I actually feel honoured lol.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/628d66271532608
haha nice! :P

User avatar
1akula1
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by 1akula1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 pm

H17 just joined mass war on H9. This doesnt seem very h17ish. Thoughts? :)
Private Baldrick: I have a plan, sir.
Captain Blackadder: Really Baldrick? A cunning and subtle one?
Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.
Captain Blackadder: As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?
Private Baldrick: Yes, sir.

ThHamzaXan
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by ThHamzaXan » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:45 pm

1akula1 wrote:H17 just joined mass war on H9. This doesnt seem very h17ish. Thoughts? :)
It certainly doesn't seem very H17ish. Once upon a time they had the strength to battle 3 houses alone, and well now like you said, they joined in against H9.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7


-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Neukdeh
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am
Location: Remote Village you never heard of

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Neukdeh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Well they are not part of any alliance that I am aware of so not sure what is different

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Lunks » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Artie757 wrote:
How am I confused? So you ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H16 so you join H9 and JackyBauer ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H9 so he joins H13? Sounds like another plot by H19. So again how am I confused by it?

Artie, look at what you just said. A former H9 leader joined H19 (insert creative backstory) and then instigated a war with H18, why would you blame H19 for being duped by H9 - that's exactly what is happening to you right now.

You were pulled into a war by H9 it is as simple as that.

Artie757
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Artie757 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Lunks wrote:
Artie757 wrote:
How am I confused? So you ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H16 so you join H9 and JackyBauer ex H19 leader/officer wants to fight H9 so he joins H13? Sounds like another plot by H19. So again how am I confused by it?

Artie, look at what you just said. A former H9 leader joined H19 (insert creative backstory) and then instigated a war with H18, why would you blame H19 for being duped by H9 - that's exactly what is happening to you right now.

You were pulled into a war by H9 it is as simple as that.
Who was the former H9 playing that joined H19 and instigated the war?

Lunks
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Lunks » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Didn't you just say Horley was former H9? And didn't he drop 2 villages in your parishes which started the war between H18+H19?

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

ThHamzaXan wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
ThHamzaXan wrote:H9 loves deleting parish castles
So do I :P
You should join H9 on W7 then mate ;)
It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Angry mails are guaranteed. :)
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Sir Hurp McDurp
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm

DavidSpy wrote:It's better in the Second Age, you can delete the Engineer's Guild instead, requiring the steward to re-donate thousands of banquet goods to efficiently use the parish army again.

Angry mails are guaranteed. :)
Hahahah thats brilliant :')

Post Reply

Return to “World 7 Lounge”