It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Current wars on W7 

Post Re: Current wars on W7
:) 18 is bleeding faith this war is over and will turn back into a blood bath in a week or two, doesnt matter how many nasty emails artie sends us all, it wont help him survive.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Honestly i think a big factor for this fight was H18 trying to knock H9 out of the glory round so they could be the last to go. And i think they got a little daring and thought they could flip a county and not pay anything for it as people are on Euro and busy.

This is when your over on euro and your living day to day on honor, cats are scarce, and you come back to W7 and you have millions and millions of parish gold, max everything faith forever, and your playing offense... its a lot of fun :) its not a war so much as relaxation.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 pm

I know there is 2 sides to every story Star but the h18 guy I spoke to said there was h18 villages razed for the sake of it by h16 so they got sick of being bullied and thought they may as well go out with a bang. Its a shame though because although there is some people that deserve a kicking all I see is the not so active h18 guys being reset, its not the 1st time I have heard of week players beign reset there is a guy who was in h5 and he was reset and his faction abandoned because he was voted into a county. I know its a war game and its fun but it is a war game not a game where you just demolish defenceless players. I wonder how many other people have been razed or reset due to h16 being bored and having millions of weapons and fp to use.

I know you think I am saying this because I have been razed a couple of times myself but all you guys are doing is making less players here for the 2nd age, H16 is single handedly killing the server right now. Dont try and reset 100;s of players for the sake of a few bad apples, just reset the bad apples if you have to reset someone.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Well what started it, like really got the ball rolling, and for this there are no two sides i will tell you exactly what happened.

1. H18 wasnt voting for H16 like was agreed on, it seems they didnt get the memo they were supposed to vote. Fine. A few of there players dropped neutral and flipped cumbria, and Selkirk. Jeoff was grabbing weapons out of ThatGuys villages as he capped inactive H16 players.

2. Ethosjoker was sent to Cumbria to get a foothold there, i sent him, gave him the orders do what needs to be done. He went there 3 weeks ago and found some H18 parishes that were 100% inactive. Like 6 votes, i authorized him to flip those. 3 weeks later I notice multiple H18 and H13 launching monks at his parishes and him trying to fend them off. So i told them in a mail it must be a big misunderstanding so knock it off, they complain that he took the parishes 3 weeks ago and now they have actives to move into them. Tough cookies, 3 weeks ago is a long time there his parishes now. They seemed to think we would just sit back and let them monk HannahDakota into his parish. So i put a county seat through Hannahs village with the intention that Ethos just raze it. In my warped view of reality ;) rather than counter monking 4 people vs. 1 we would just raze the village they were monking up.

Jeoff then hit one of my cities despite me warning him that this was provoked. He challenged me 1 vs. 1 and proceeded to trash talk me about the fact he doubted id get any of his cities let alone reset him. So i excommed his village in Peebles while he wasnt looking, launched Tipp Assests, 5-6 armies and timed a captain in right on the money. Wullfie despite knowing it was 1 on 1 decided to IDd him, trash talking continues right up until his village vanishes. No more trash talking from him :)

Next few days Wullfie keeps helping him randomly with ID, well a week goes by and we decide you know what fair is fair, so several of us launch of Jeoff and wipe out village 14-8 :) then we begin razing Wulffie who despite being warned by the sheriff of Peeble not to move back, starts putting a village in all our parishes. Hmmmmmmmmmm is someone setting up to take over the county? Smells like it to me, to bad we dont do the whole * and moan for two weeks politics thing, we just decide hey ya know what he was told not to spread out did it anyway, was helping in a private duel so poof start smashing his cities.

Ginny who is in the thread is told i want H18 out of counties we control, you may not agree with our policy on handling counties, but several of the Irish factions handle it the same way and it works gangbusters. So she gave the word to flip Cumbria, and H18 start flipping things in several places, because unlike what was said in a thread just a few days before they were obviously not voting for us with all those votes saved up.

So I made a judgement call, we launched into Cumbria an hour later razed 70-80 villages between several of us (Frowny massacred 18 in his county) and we went from there.

H18 can claim whatever they want, but you know me Meatball, you know me and how we do things in Ireland first thing. So when H18 leadership says they never agreed to vote for us as terms of a ceasefire you know thats b.s. You know id never okay a ceasefire that didnt have that contigent in it specially if i couldnt lose the war.

We dont play politics in Ireland, and i know were in N.England S.Scotland, but same rules apply, and the rest of the H16 guys dont * around either. They were blatantly trying to knock out poor H9 as well :)

S.R.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Okie dokie sounds like a good reason for war but all I will say is its obvious there mostly easy targets and its more of a slaughter then a war.

I was told that h16 guys razed a few of h18 unprovoked so they got sick and thought they would fight back rather then getting bullied and be expected to take it. I didn't get anything in depth though.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:59 am

meatball2k wrote:
Okie dokie sounds like a good reason for war but all I will say is its obvious there mostly easy targets and its more of a slaughter then a war.

I was told that h16 guys razed a few of h18 unprovoked so they got sick and thought they would fight back rather then getting bullied and be expected to take it. I didn't get anything in depth though.

No good reason at all.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 am

lol, well hopefully 2nd age will be different and we wont be in the position where 1 house will run rough shot over anyone and make demands about who to vote for and if you dont comply you get razed, It makes for entertaining world as I feel that many of h16 (not all) are making themselves look like idiots.

1 example, there was recent proclamation sent out pretty much saying vote for me, I will raze anyone that doesnt or remove stewards that dont reply to me. WHY??

The age will be over in a week or so and you have now made yourself look like a fool, chances are you will not be voted in at 2nd age as the proclamation made them out to be a bell end. Its the end of the age and people are fighting over a county that will be reset in a week or so, people are fighting over which house finishes 2nd, Why do people even care at this point, no one remembers 2nd place, no one remembers that you held a county,

People do remember who has acted like a idiot though and as soon as oppurtunity arrises they will pounce, I do hope that oppurtunity arrises and 2nd age does nto get a new super house but I fear the worst unfortunately, if the world is abit more equal in 2nd age lets see if those same players are so quick to act when something does not go there wat. I always like to give people oppurtunity before just razing or trying to reset a full house as it does not benefit the server in the long run.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 am

When W7 becomes farmville, after everyone not compliant gets reset and leaves for greener pastures, please don't complain about it.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Yeah that's what I am trying to drill into the h16 people, they seem to think if someone makes a wrong move they automatically get to reset every player int he faction or house. FFS all your doing is killing the server, its not a war its just resetting weaker players, sure it may only take 4 h16 guys to reset a whole faction, what does that say about the faction?? It says there not ready for war, it says they did not realise what they where doing, it says they need guidance from more experienced players. What they do not need is to be slaughtered to the last man before they even know whats going on. If they did manage to stand up to 4 people what do you thinjk would happen next, there will be another 4 join the battle, then another 4 then another and another....until there was the whole alliance fighting against 1 faction or small house.

Its not big, its not clever, its certainly not down to skill.

It is idiotic, it kills the spirit of players, it kills the server slowly, every person that rests the chances are they will not return. Thus meaning the world slowly dies more and more. If you have the power to make a world competitive then use it to your advantage don't use the power to boost your ego and kill the server.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

meatball2k wrote:
Yeah that's what I am trying to drill into the h16 people, they seem to think if someone makes a wrong move they automatically get to reset every player int he faction or house. FFS all your doing is killing the server, its not a war its just resetting weaker players, sure it may only take 4 h16 guys to reset a whole faction, what does that say about the faction?? It says there not ready for war, it says they did not realise what they where doing, it says they need guidance from more experienced players. What they do not need is to be slaughtered to the last man before they even know whats going on. If they did manage to stand up to 4 people what do you thinjk would happen next, there will be another 4 join the battle, then another 4 then another and another....until there was the whole alliance fighting against 1 faction or small house.

Its not big, its not clever, its certainly not down to skill.

It is idiotic, it kills the spirit of players, it kills the server slowly, every person that rests the chances are they will not return. Thus meaning the world slowly dies more and more. If you have the power to make a world competitive then use it to your advantage don't use the power to boost your ego and kill the server.

+1 for meatball

Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next