Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Horley

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by Horley »

Oh your just mad your getting slaughtered in a war you thought your allies would help you in.. i mean you've already lost 3 counties a Provence and a faction.. =/ * that sucks, i feel for you brother
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

We knew our allies weren't gonna help us with H19... We didn't expect H17 would attack us while we were fighting another large house though. When it was leaked to us that H17 was going to attack us, we were surprised. It's easy to proclaim you're winning, but how you can be proud when it is 2 on 1 is beyond me. And before you go on about Scotland and Ireland VS H19, H19 was the largest House at the time, and you had all your sister houses and H17 (In regards to the Irish) backing you. And H10 was engaged with H15 in the Borders until the end of the war with you where we took Northumberland and Cheshire from you. Don't get me wrong, I don't hold a grudge against H17, I just don't know why if H19 is the self proclaimed "Royal House" they needed to go beg H17 to help them with the "rats"...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Horley

Post by Horley »

i don't know what your talking about AJ.. I'm just looking at the map and i swear last week i saw more house 18 factions,members and counties than there are now.. shucks..i could be mistaken though.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

Worcestershire will be brown soon :)
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

Straffordshire has been flipped by H18
- In H9 on W7

-In H9 on W5
Sir Hurp McDurp

Post by Sir Hurp McDurp »

H18 have taken England. what...? ;_;
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Horley wrote:i don't know what your talking about AJ.. I'm just looking at the map and i swear last week i saw more house 18 factions,members and counties than there are now.. shucks..i could be mistaken though.
IRBM merged with ICBM and other factions, if you looked, you can see their leaders and various other players from IRBM remained in H18, just not in that faction. I swear when this war started, H19 had Lancashire and NWE, then, for the longest time, we had them, then you buddies started helping you, and you 'took' it back. Currently, the only county that has remained flipped is is Cheshire, but you recently flipped it. It will be interesting to say the least, back and forth wars are much more fun then blitzkriegs.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think it must be the curse of h18, h10 battling against all the odds early on battling h16 and h10, battling h15, destroying h19 in nrthumberland and smashing Brein in Northumberland but then they merge with h18 to stay in the glory race and WAM the curse strikes, they turn into a unorganised mess, land is getting wiped from them on a daily basis surely they only have another week left In them before they suffer total meltdown. Once you go h18 you may as well roll over and surrender that's what happens in h18. go back to h10 before it all goes terribly wrong or be defeated by the curse of h18.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

H17 and H18 now have a ceasefire :evil: :(

Now we'll see how the H18 vs H19 war goes, since H17 is out of the picture now.
- In H9 on W7

-In H9 on W5
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

H9 has retaken Dyfed.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”