Current wars on W7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
StarReaper

Re: Current wars on W7

Post by StarReaper »

It went on for freaking ever, its a video game not 2 year monopoly. You guys are insane. Like take Sudema and his guys, they dont really fight till the end of the age as no one cares, and what do they do? Drop neutral and go hop around flip parishes and burn the million gold in the farmers parishes burning people left and right. Us at the the top? Eh weve dont the math we know its over, all there doing is burning players who are rarely on that might get active on age 2. Now there all going to come back to nothing lol. Those of us at the top they cant even get to because were active and play everyday. Sure they will get a village here and there, but we razed a few more of there H18 buddies who looks like have ran out of faith and given up.

Soon as Age2 hits :) im gonna open up all my castles, and put for sale on them, and boom im done. Off to E1 full time.

You and Sudema can play with each other since neither of you could seem to pick a side and stick with it all of W7 :)

And trust me man, after 453 days, its sweet sweet victory.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Thank the lord :-), I don't think you leaving will make a difference though but hopefully there are many people like me who want competitive server and wont rely on super alliances for 2nd age.

Good luck in euro SR I see you already have that 18 house alliance going so you should clean up over there as well. :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s the longer a world lasts it means the stronger it is, the quicker it goes means the world sucks and has no competition i.e w8

You don't hear any of the world 1 players moaning about age 1 lasting as long as it did I am sure they could have ended it all by forming super alliances but they battled on, I am not sure what day the age ended but sure it was well into day 800. If only you where there SR you could have just helped form a 4 house alliance and ended it all in a few month.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah its a shame as w7 was looking good for a long time. It took a nose dive in the end as people chose the easy way out.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

This is the way i look at it.

I can spend 4 weeks building a castle, putting up 500 troops, arming it to the teeth, and dropping hard earned money doing it.

And someone can drop in, and in 4 hours reset all my castles, and burn everything to the ground. Between monks and captain tactics this game really isnt very hard specially if you spend a little money. So eh
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@ SR its easy to raze a castle if someone is ofline but to reset someone completely is who different ball game especially if there part of a decent faction and a high level. You would also need a lot of vassal armies to raze say 10 villages without person getting on and his faction not noticing all the attacks. Usually you would also know if you where in a war and some of your villages would be on ID.

I always say if you get reset its because you let yourself get reset and you just don't care anymore or the odds are stacked heavily against you so you just give up. I have never been close to being reset in any server that I have actively played. If I wanted to stay in a server I would not usually put myself in a position to be reset either.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”