It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 world 7 ruined 

Post Re: world 7 ruined
Why would you think W7 is dead?
Every county is open and has a high player count vs W8 which (from what I have read) still has unopened counties. If that has changed I am unaware since I don't play W8.

I do think USA Map with it's 11 countries (kingships) sounds pretty awesome and I look forward to playing a different map but as long as there are "competitive" wars in W7 I will continue playing here as well. Right now I am bored to tears...

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Post Re: world 7 ruined
FORTKNOX. wrote:
I suspect before July is done, some definitive lines in the sand will be drawn with regards to who rules what on W-7

Once those who leave for USA map leave and those who stay (me) stay on W-7. I am sure some restructuring of factions and maybe houses will be taken to aquire the active players on W-7, then a plan put together to move forward for the next couple glory rounds

I suspect you're right.

The initial action will be consolidation of areas held, with an eye towards taking over inactive players' villages (or razing them I suppose). If the number of inactive just in my little part of the Isles is any indication, it's more than possible that quite a few parishes will change hands from the evictions. Once that shakes out, you'll probably see leading houses work on strengthening allegiances (and maybe making a few new ones), then some probing attacks and then Armageddon. Me, I'm just hoping to hit rank 20 before then just to say I did.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2