world 7 ruined

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
fillogore

world 7 ruined

Post by fillogore »

To many players left this world.. firefly broke this world by opening like 4 maps more after world 7. A player suck in w 7 ok gg I go to a new world. :x
FORTKNOX.

Re: world 7 ruined

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Thats a bit over zealous with commentary

There are 14,000+ players on W-7

Currently most the map is at some state of neutral peace. Which is great in my opinion, as I see the heavy hitters now grabbing villages and honor/ranking up , gaining FP's back. Preparing for the next global shake down

I would presume alot of shake up will take place over the next 4 weeks in W-7 as more players leave for the USA map.

Is W-7 dead as you proclaim ? Not in my opinion, still lots going on and the map will continue to change
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

W7 has double the players of W5 and W5 has multiple wars going on right now, W7 is no where near dead.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

well, W5 will be dead as no one will be left to take "H1" on.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

H9 and H3/H8 are fighting one another, the two biggest Houses on W5... If you're bored, join that war... :roll:
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

I'm in the war bro.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Then why are you complaining W5 is dead if you are warring there first hand?
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

W7 isn't dead bro.
Everyone's just farming their apples and faithpoints, getting ready for upcoming wars.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah building up fp so we can go monk crazy, I do think the world has some great potential depending on what happens but could also be ruined depending on what happens. Bring on Scotland vs Ireland war 3 houses vs 3 houses equal numbers roughly so should not be people moaning about getting bat because odds where against people etc

let England regroup it seems in turmoil at the minute after h19 collapsing, they are rebuilding so let them regroup and same with h17 then take them on another day.

Fight fight fight fight :-)
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

I suspect before July is done, some definitive lines in the sand will be drawn with regards to who rules what on W-7

Once those who leave for USA map leave and those who stay (me) stay on W-7. I am sure some restructuring of factions and maybe houses will be taken to aquire the active players on W-7, then a plan put together to move forward for the next couple glory rounds
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

Return to “World 7 Lounge”