Map changes

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
PiCaZzO

Re: Map changes

Post by PiCaZzO »

I'm sure there are - it was only a lil' jab at your former discussions with meatball. ;-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

:-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yes I am sad I have red this thread while sitting at work, ah I miss the old days haha.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well fingers crossed mate, be nice to see a 2nd age that's competitive everyone I have seen goes by pretty fast with everyone piling into 1 house but we will see.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

it would be nice to see a competitive 2nd age, similar to the start of w7 there was loads of houses with potential to win. It will be good to see that again hopefully we wont see 20 of the biggest factions all in 1 house it would be nice to go back to Scotland, England and Ireland, wales is probably to small to hold its own house. Potentially though with plemty of strong factions stil about there could be 3 or 4 strong houses. It would be nice to see the colours revert back and i.e h9 Ireland, h16 Scotland h19 and 17 England. Wales could be the free for all haha but with all the people scattered all over people may just rejoin the same alliances.

Fingers crossed though.
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

Bringers of rain could easily take a house on their own and hold Wales.

I agree Id like to see England fight for england .. Ireland .. Ireland , and Scotland for Scotland
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Haha yeah be fun to see how 2nd age turns out as I am sure people wont allow the previous sheriff to keep the seat, but plenty time left in this age so see how it looks near end of 1st age.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”