It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Map changes 

Post Re: Map changes
Ajr568 wrote:
We TOOK The Lothians and those 3 counties from H1/H16, we TOOK Berwikshire from H1/H16. Then we TOOK Ayrshire when ICBM joined us when they wanted to keep fighting H15. We TOOK the Borders and 3 counties there from H15. We TOOK Northumberland and Tyneside, then we TOOK Cheshire. So yeah, we have WON all our lands. You also make it seem like the Glory Race is the end all be all for us... well, it isn't.

I would take issue with the statement that you "TOOK" Cheshire. Actually H17 held Cheshire for a short time and we voluntarily handed it over to H10, along with a bunch of parishes there....because Cheshire was not really part of our plans. In short, Cheshire was not conquered, it was obtained diplomatically.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm

@neuksah - well I don't think I will ever best mates with the guy lol

@Uvon - Thanks for clearing up the invasion of Cheshire :-)

I am glad someone else who has knowledge of that area (Cheshire) has cleared up that invasion. I can only speculate so its good to have someone not affiliated with either house clearing up some of our debates we have been having.

@arj - I will not mention anything house 10 has done as it seems to cause you upset as people have been complaining to my faction general about me causing trouble when all I have done is vent personal opinions, I also understand no everyone agrees with my opinions so I will respect yours, as for rage quitting, I haven't done that since call of duty on the xbox :-)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Uvon wrote:
Ajr568 wrote:
We TOOK The Lothians and those 3 counties from H1/H16, we TOOK Berwikshire from H1/H16. Then we TOOK Ayrshire when ICBM joined us when they wanted to keep fighting H15. We TOOK the Borders and 3 counties there from H15. We TOOK Northumberland and Tyneside, then we TOOK Cheshire. So yeah, we have WON all our lands. You also make it seem like the Glory Race is the end all be all for us... well, it isn't.

I would take issue with the statement that you "TOOK" Cheshire. Actually H17 held Cheshire for a short time and we voluntarily handed it over to H10, along with a bunch of parishes there....because Cheshire was not really part of our plans. In short, Cheshire was not conquered, it was obtained diplomatically.

My apologies Uvon, I thought we took it directly off H19. I didn't know it was H17 for a bit. (I was away for a while during the H19 war, so one day I popped on, it was purple, the next time I saw it, it was black.)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm

meatball2k wrote:
@neuksah - well I don't think I will ever best mates with the guy lol

@Uvon - Thanks for clearing up the invasion of Cheshire :-)

I am glad someone else who has knowledge of that area (Cheshire) has cleared up that invasion. I can only speculate so its good to have someone not affiliated with either house clearing up some of our debates we have been having.

@arj - I will not mention anything house 10 has done as it seems to cause you upset as people have been complaining to my faction general about me causing trouble when all I have done is vent personal opinions, I also understand no everyone agrees with my opinions so I will respect yours, as for rage quitting, I haven't done that since call of duty on the xbox :-)

You've insulted H10 on many occasions, and said you would/wished the eradicate/eradication of H10...

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Ajr568 wrote:
You've insulted H10 on many occasions, and said you would/wished the eradicate/eradication of H10...

Sounds like a jihad in the making. :shock:

ImageImage

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
Ajr568 wrote:

Sounds like a jihad in the making. :shock:

What I said was a response to his "I have just vented personal opinions" comment, where he has actually insulted/wished the death of H10... while being in our oldest allied House.... -_-

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:26 pm

I was only kidding. ;)

ImageImage

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 am
Profile WWW

"A joke is a very serious thing" -Winston Churchill.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:20 am

Ajr568 wrote:
"A joke is a very serious thing" -Winston Churchill.

You have a point there. (http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas ... or-months/)

ImageImage

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

it seems your putting 2 and 2 together and coming up wit 10, I have mentioned h10 many times, I have never said I waned them eradicated, I do still believe there only real achievement was surviving when the odds where against them very early on, they haven't done much since from what I can see. I never want to see a house destroyed what I do like to see destroyed are alliances that in my opinion make the server boring.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next