Steward attacking its own Parish Village

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
BlakkFrost

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by BlakkFrost » Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 am

@navyblue
Being very new to this game and do not have enough resources and research to create archers
agree to most of your points, my village is continuously being attacked by neighboring Parish village and so far no help from my steward.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 pm

BlakkFrost wrote:@navyblue
Being very new to this game and do not have enough resources and research to create archers
agree to most of your points, my village is continuously being attacked by neighboring Parish village and so far no help from my steward.
What did you do to cause another player in the neighboring parish to continually attack your low tier village?

If your steward sent you 50 or even 100 archers that wouldn't stop a developed player from attacking you, maybe ask your steward for ID...
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock » Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

BlakkFrost wrote:@navyblue
Hmm, [Names removed for privacy]. Both with [Reference to detail that could identify accused removed], [Name removed for privacy] just joined the forums. Sounds like [Name removed for privacy] alt is here to back him up on his lost argument... (golf clap)

Moderator's Note: Public accusations of cheating/alt accounting, etc., naming specific players by name is not permissible. Thanks for your cooperation. - GEK
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Tue May 14, 2013 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Censored names of accused players for privacy.
nop nop nop nop

cvadan

Post by cvadan » Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 am

chill dude, play your game the way you want and have fun, all is fair in the game

cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb » Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 am

i fit on to teh ruthless side. but people don't seem to understand parishes/weapons. and honorless armys are great.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”