House 10 vs House 15

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Sir Smooticus

House 10 vs House 15

Post by Sir Smooticus »

I'm sure that everyone enjoyed watching the war between House 10 and the 1/16 "redgods", After ~70 days of war, they were defeated, with much credit being given to H19 who allowed the victory to happen sooner. The remnant of the "redgods" condensed into a single house 16.

As you may have noticed, House 10 has once again returned to the battlefield against House 15. Most of House 15 used to be part of House 10, and played an important role in the previous war. The house split took place when Lord Bonez (who used to be one of our faction leaders) attempted to take over H10. When he failed, he instead took H15 and brought several other H10 factions with him.

I'm really not too sure what started the armed conflict, must have forgotten. but with a H10 running out of vassal armies to fill, we were itching for war. With this mindset it surely wouldn't take much reason at all to start the conflict. A reason which most of us have already forgotten.

At the start of the war, H10 controlled the Lothians and Berwickshire.
House 15 controlled Ayrshire and Kirkcudbrightshire. After taking in a large amount of H19 players, they gained Selkirkshire, Dumfreesshire, and Roxburghshire.

As of now, I'd say that h10 is definitely on the offensive and are gaining ground very rapidly. We have proven our infallible defense in the previous war, and we now have the opportunity to show off our offense. Most of the fighting is taking place in Dumfreesshire, and the rest of the fighting is taking place in Roxburghshire and Selkirkshire. Both sides have lost dozens of villages.

Who knows what will happen next, the tide could turn, but I seriously doubt that.

Lets hear what the rest of World 7 thinks.
meatball2k

Re: House 10 vs House 15

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I think monks arew abit to powerful I have had 2 of my villages in permananet ID and I am still gaining faith rather then losing I am nto boasting about being on ID but I would rather use ID for 2 weeks then waste card points on carding my castle. My other villages are battle ready so if they get capped then well done to the attackers. My point is that its far to easy to send monks and flip parishes fp should cost alot more for votes in my opinion,
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I have no idea how strong H15 are but I do know most of H17 in Ireland are on 24/7 ID which I am not complaining about as when H9 landed in Wales we where also on 24/7 ID it is obviosuly easier for the attacker to raze though as you will no doubt get more of the defenders of ID then you will get attackers and the people invading tend to be the more active, so all you do is scout your opponent drop ID hit him then jump back on ID its part of the game and its a tactic that many people would use, I just think maybe it should cost abit more or you shouldnt build ID as fast. No major complaints though as we all have the same ability to ID its not like H17 have a faith bonus H9 can also monk.
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

The war between House 10 and House 15 has ended. House 10 was won. House 15 split up and the true Scottish players went and joined House 16. There are 2 factions of House 15 that will remain enemies of Scotland. These two houses are working with the English. I tried to tell the old marshall of House 15 (Goomis) that taking in the enemy of Scotland and House 10 will cause House 10 to go to war with them. Goomis would not listen to my warnings. Goomis was being lied to by these two House 15 factions. When he found it about the lies, he worked out peace terms with House 10. Goomis faction and Quickster faction merge and joined House 16.

Marshall House 10
Artie757
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

@ Artie757 - Which two factions?
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

Neukdeh wrote:@ Artie757 - Which two factions?
They got kicked from House 15.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”