Battle Report World 7

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FORTKNOX.

Battle Report World 7

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Defender: FORTKNOX
cards in play: 'advanced guard houses' (560 troops) / 'expert pits' (X4 dam) / 'expert stone walls' (2.5) / 'advanced stone structures' (1.8) / 'improved moats' (1.3) / 'improved oil pots' (1.3) / 'expert turrets' (X2 fire rate) / 'expert tunnelers' (X2 troops) / 'expert call to arms' (X2 keep fire rate) / 'Desperate Defense' (repair) / 'Last stand' (10) / 'surprise attack' (12)

notes; full sally forth / 8 ballista / 5 turrets / 20 tunnelers / 3 great tower rows with keep moat / full research of armor & health for archers / 2 captains and 20 pike at keep rest archers totaling 560 troops

Attacker: Mirett and his team

notes; 11 perfect timed attacks with raze captain . (100 cats / 300 archers / 100 pike ) for all attacks right at the front door of castle

Result; By the 7th army the keep was breached , all great towers destroyed and moat filled in. Only back archers remain numbering 283 from 560 total troops.

Conclusion; I tip my hat to you Mirett for a superb attack. Well done. To the cry babies who say carding ruins the balance of the game, hook up with Mirett and he will teach you otherwise.

p.s Assuming the war between our 2 houses continues, I am sure we will meet again on the battlefields of W-7 . KNOX out
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Mirett

Re: Battle Report World 7

Post by Mirett »

Thanks Fortknox :) You had a really impressive defence there! And you are right that carding does not matter that much if you can attack properly.

I would not be able to do these attacks without my awesome suppliers, so I thank them for the support they have been giving me! And I am looking forward to meeting you again in this war Knox, you are a very sporting opponent!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I have a lot of respect for H17 they have played a good game really like the way they work
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

DavidSpy wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing those reports.
all 11 reports forwarded
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

Any lay out tips for surviving these attacks? ^^
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Can you send the reports to me as well, I always think there is something to learn from others so it will be ncie to see the lay out of the attack and how your defence was set out.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

meatball2k wrote:Can you send the reports to me as well, I always think there is something to learn from others so it will be ncie to see the lay out of the attack and how your defence was set out.
sent
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Carding isn't as powerful as powerful as most people think. People say carders are impossible to deal with, but you just need to improve your tactics.

I recently tried to raze someone with a 1/4 castle built, my captain was 10 minutes away and he carded his castle to fully built. So obviously my captain failed. However I wasn't having this, I then grabbed my friend and we sent 10 (or more) timed attacked and had him razed. He was online as well which made is harder.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

Uvon tips his hat to Mirett for bringing glory to his house, and also to FortKnox for having the honor and maturity to compliment a worthy adversary.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

could I see those attack reports as well? Looking for ideas on how to change up my attack formations or castle defense.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”