Steward attacking its own Parish Village

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Navyyblue

Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by Navyyblue »

:( Hi
My Village is Rivendell which was situated in Ecknamucky "Cork" "Ireland". My Steward Lorrimer has been completely ignorant towards protecting the new villages from Enemy Castles, Bandit Camps and Wolf Layers, therefore I did certain things and I request you to answer to each of my questions please...

1) I asked her to either destroy the enemies or at least give me some reinforcements till I can fight on my own. Did I do something Wrong??
2) She did not responded to my messages nor took any action and kept sitting idle while every time Rat attacked and stole my little collected resources. Was She Right???
3) I sent her a final reminder saying either she act or I'll break away from her and connect to Neighboring Liege Lord with in the "Cork". Did I do anything wrong???
4) Finally when I approached other players and asked them to either force Lorrimer or choose a new Steward. Was I wrong???
5) When my steward found that I want to have new Steward, either me or any other who act and protect Villages, She attacked me and took away my Village. Was I wrong? Is she right?
6) I reported the matter to sheriff "Bronx" and he also acted biased and held her right, with a reason that she is in her alliance and what she did is OK.
7) Attaching the mail from Sheriff Bronx after I reported the matter to him>>>

Guys is that how a free world act or is this game an Anarchy where Developed keep stepping on developing Villages...
The Super Soldier

Re: Steward attacking its own Parish Village

Post by The Super Soldier »

Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Awesome post Fortknox, your totally correct the game is medieval and the poitics are the same the neutral (peasents) really have no say and if they try to rise up and take action they get knocked back down to size.
Navyyblue

Post by Navyyblue »

The Super Soldier wrote:Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!
@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire
Navyyblue

Post by Navyyblue »

FORTKNOX. wrote:Even though SHK's is a mid evil GAME, it certainly hold some flare to the politics and ruthlessness of that time period

Alot of how seats of position in the game are held are by forceful ways. You cannot play the game expecting true democracy of 2013

If you act and think that you are in the time period of its setting you will go alot further. Firstly; respect your superiors of title and rank. Dont TELL them what to do. Instead, kindly request and hope that your wish is honored

It seems funny, I know. But the more I examine the politics in SHK's, the more similarities I see with how things were actually done in that time period. It may be 2013 in the Real World, but you will find most things reguarding politics are run like the middle ages in SHK's
@FORTKNOX...
Agree on Politics in SHK,
Seniors...Always Respectful,
Help is what had been asked which shall not be taken as demands or directions to the Stewards, I am also a Steward of a Parish with a different name and region and I always immediately send reinforcements to Villages that arrive in my Parish with an Welcoming mail to a new arrival to ask for any help required...Its just start when they need help & then they prosper which further result in their approach towards other new incomers and the members of the Parish.....
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

Navyyblue wrote:
The Super Soldier wrote:Well, you have a crappy steward on your hands. Because this person is part of house 1, their sheriff and I guess allies, would be favorable towards themselves, whereas if you are a neutral, you mean nothing to them. If you want revenge, go to England, join H19 and wait till they decide to take over Ireland!
@The Super Soldier...thanks for a productive comment Sire
No, what you mean is "thanks for agreeing with everything I just said."

Just because wiser older players pointed out what you did wrong you throw them under the bus?
Why did you even ask all those questions in your first post if you didn't want to hear anyone disagree with you?
nop nop nop nop
BlakkFrost

Post by BlakkFrost »

@navyblue
Being very new to this game and do not have enough resources and research to create archers
agree to most of your points, my village is continuously being attacked by neighboring Parish village and so far no help from my steward.
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

BlakkFrost wrote:@navyblue
Being very new to this game and do not have enough resources and research to create archers
agree to most of your points, my village is continuously being attacked by neighboring Parish village and so far no help from my steward.
Hmm, [Names removed for privacy]. Both with [Reference to detail that could identify accused removed], [Name removed for privacy] just joined the forums. Sounds like [Name removed for privacy] alt is here to back him up on his lost argument... (golf clap)

Moderator's Note: Public accusations of cheating/alt accounting, etc., naming specific players by name is not permissible. Thanks for your cooperation. - GEK
Last edited by GrandEmperorKurts on Tue May 14, 2013 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Censored names of accused players for privacy.
nop nop nop nop
cvadan

Post by cvadan »

chill dude, play your game the way you want and have fun, all is fair in the game

Return to “World 7 Lounge”