so what happens when you have your village captured?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
neonknightmare

so what happens when you have your village captured?

Post by neonknightmare »

still a fairly new player, have my main lowland village and a small marsh village for pitch. just signed in, siege camp had sent its final attack, then saw another player has captured my village. i was neutral trading village. now im left with a marsh village that has no resources, i wasnt aware you could take over peoples villages. i thought only raid etc.
bukland

Re: so what happens when you have your village captured?

Post by bukland »

yes it is possble and some bad players take the villages of new and neutral players.

You can ask to your liege lord (if you have one) to send you resources, and buy another charter.
You can capture a village, if you have the rank, or you can abandon your marsh village an build another one where you want.

If you have a good parish steward you can speak with him, may be he can help you.

Marsh village is not a good choice for the second village, nay be highland it is better.
Good luck
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

the person who captured me, our factions are allies. i posted on our parish wall, i sent a message to the person, to the leader of his faction and the ruler of cumbria or what ever his rank is. what happens when my marsh village is taken. is it game over for me, as i wont have any villages left?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

The beauty of the game is its never game over, you will stay the same rank and anything you have researched will still be there you just need to build a new village which is abit boring but if your in a good house or faction someone that wants to move may be willing to let you capture theres which is fully built and has full castle, if your in world 7 send me message and I will sort you out a village, well I will try :-) just abandon and start in Ireland
bukland

Post by bukland »

Neo, i think meatball2k is a good player.
Contact him with in game email, abandon your marsh, take a new village in Ireland near him.
In this game it is important to have a older player helping you
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

I'm just going to take a guess that this had something to do with H18... Those evil people. Not fit to rule they are.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

err i forget is house 18 the yellow serpents? i built in cumbria as i was born there and ive yet to find a game with my hometown except this one.
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

Yes thats H18.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

brawl hammerall said it was because there was only 2 people left in the faction i was in. i hadnt even noticed that. no one in it had said anything either.
neonknightmare

Post by neonknightmare »

it sucks because recently ive been the only active parish member sending hundreds of thousands of resources to level stuff up. there was 2 charters next to me. i was only 10,000 honor away from being able to buy one and produce wine and there is a shortage of wine salt and pitch around me.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”