Some new player questions.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
SSJshenron

Some new player questions.

Post by SSJshenron »

1. When items are sold to a parish or other capitol, does the parish/capitol use any of it, or does it all stay there until bought up? Is there any mechanic to help balance supply from building up too much or anything?

2. I've only been playing 5 or 6 weeks but seen several new realms come up, is the game growing that fast or is it just providing new realms in new languages as it gets translated? Just curious if its a trend that will continue.
SSJshenron

Re: Some new player questions.

Post by SSJshenron »

I noticed the separate stockpile for the parish during the brief time I had one, it all makes pretty good sense, other then thinking why don't everything drop to a price of 1 really fast. I see a number of items that do this, like this one parish has fish that drops to 1 (every once in a while) while most parish's have a price over 100. This must be someone auto selling with a premium token :P Thanks, whoever you are :D

Thanks for the answers!
rizwanodayar

Post by rizwanodayar »

When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

rizwanodayar wrote:When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.
You lose that 6 million honor as soon as you send the attack, and if you fail to capture that village you lose that honor. Makes defending a village that much more fun knowing they have lost all that honor.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

You lose the honour after the successful capture. That is how I went from 11 to 14 towns with only saving up 6 million honour on W5.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Ajr568 wrote:You lose the honour after the successful capture. That is how I went from 11 to 14 towns with only saving up 6 million honour on W5.
I stand corrected
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Yeah, you go quite a fair bit into the negative, but it is fast to get out with that many towns.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:I took my 17th village and ranked up sending me to -15 million. That's the farthest in the hole I've ever been.
-19 million was the farthest I've gone. One of the payers in my faction on W5 once went -25 million.
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

One of my friends once got to -40M and an enemy house took use of it and started attacking him.

He was too angry but he cud do nothing so he just turned the game off and went to sleep. So he doesnt see himself getting resetted :P
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

Return to “World 7 Lounge”