It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Some new player questions. 

Post Some new player questions.
1. When items are sold to a parish or other capitol, does the parish/capitol use any of it, or does it all stay there until bought up? Is there any mechanic to help balance supply from building up too much or anything?

2. I've only been playing 5 or 6 weeks but seen several new realms come up, is the game growing that fast or is it just providing new realms in new languages as it gets translated? Just curious if its a trend that will continue.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 am

Post Re: Some new player questions.
SSJshenron wrote:
1. When items are sold to a parish or other capitol, does the parish/capitol use any of it, or does it all stay there until bought up?

It becomes available in that's parishes market. Other players may buy those goods, the steward of that parish may buy goods directly from that stockpile for the parish(confused? There is a separate stockpile for building the parish castle).

SSJshenron wrote:
Is there any mechanic to help balance supply from building up too much or anything?

Good amounts decrease over time allowing the price to naturally rise again without requiring players to buy in order to see the price rise.

SSJshenron wrote:
2. I've only been playing 5 or 6 weeks but seen several new realms come up, is the game growing that fast or is it just providing new realms in new languages as it gets translated? Just curious if its a trend that will continue.

Yes there have been a few language specific country maps released, these maps do not provide English support using instead the countries native language. I'm speculating we will see a couple more English language supported worlds before the year(2013) is out.

ImageImage

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 am
Profile WWW

I noticed the separate stockpile for the parish during the brief time I had one, it all makes pretty good sense, other then thinking why don't everything drop to a price of 1 really fast. I see a number of items that do this, like this one parish has fish that drops to 1 (every once in a while) while most parish's have a price over 100. This must be someone auto selling with a premium token :P Thanks, whoever you are :D

Thanks for the answers!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:00 am

When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 am

rizwanodayar wrote:
When I have a 10 villages and prince rank and I want to capture a 11th village, If launch a captain to capture a village it will cause me 6 million + honor, In the case if I fail to capture the village will I get my six million honor back Please answer as it is too expensive to for trial and learn.

You lose that 6 million honor as soon as you send the attack, and if you fail to capture that village you lose that honor. Makes defending a village that much more fun knowing they have lost all that honor.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:51 am

You lose the honour after the successful capture. That is how I went from 11 to 14 towns with only saving up 6 million honour on W5.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:48 am

Ajr568 wrote:
You lose the honour after the successful capture. That is how I went from 11 to 14 towns with only saving up 6 million honour on W5.

I stand corrected

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, you go quite a fair bit into the negative, but it is fast to get out with that many towns.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:12 pm

I took my 17th village and ranked up sending me to -15 million. That's the farthest in the hole I've ever been.

ImageImage

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
I took my 17th village and ranked up sending me to -15 million. That's the farthest in the hole I've ever been.

-19 million was the farthest I've gone. One of the payers in my faction on W5 once went -25 million.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next